New picture This is My DH Bob I met on line

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Jul 27, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

We have been married 5 years and he does everything .

Shopping cooking laundry cleaning and taking me to every doctors appointment and coming in with me to make sure they are treating me right.And he also gets to inform them of things I just cant remember.

He also retired from teaching after 34 yrs I became ill and he had to get a full time job to keep up with my medical bills.

I got very lucky to meet such a wonderful man.

Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 07/28/2006]
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

How wonderful that you met this dear man! Bless him for his care of you and of his father.

I see a painting of yours in the background, too, right?

You give me hope. (Although I suppose I'd have to go out. ;>)

Marta
  3. Marjidoll

Marjidoll New Member

As soon as I looked at him. You can see a kind sweet soul that comes through even in a photo! I bet he's got a great sense of humor too.

God bless both of you.
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....he looks like a wonderful man!

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. Scarlett65

Scarlett65 New Member

He does have a sweet gentle look about him. You are both very fortunate to have each other.
  6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi Sue,
    Very nice picture. He looks a lot like my dad, haha! Especially if he is bald under the hat. My dad was bald,hehe!Looks like a very nice guy!
    Take care!
    Kellyann
  7. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

A big pat on the back for him, not many people are willing to pitch in and really help there partner when they are in need. It's just so nice to hear stories like that!

Good luck!
  8. suzetal

suzetal New Member

He is bald under that hat LOL.

I wish everyone could find one like him.Hes my knight in shinning armor.

We registered for a contest at shopathome a trip to Hawaii for 2.We made the semi finals.If you would like to read our story you can log on to that sight.We are # 217.Title is I met my dear husband on line.And you can still vote for us the more the better.

The contest is for a second honeymoon.If you have a story why not enter its free.And if you vote and leave a comment you also get a chance to win a prise.Boy I would love to win so we can maybe get away for a week.He needs it so badly.

Thank for looking at my DH.He read your comments and was very pleased.

Take care
    Sue
  9. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Very nice looking man; glad you're happy; he sounds so nice; hang on to him

BlueSky555
  10. jake123

jake123 New Member

I can tell he is a good man, he is wearing a white hat! As my grandmother use to say, when will he sprout wings? But she was very sarcastic in her humor. I think your man has a sweet smile and it sounds like he is a saint. I see your painting in the background and your Boyd's Bears in the cabinet. I have a few myself but I collect all kinds of bears. You sound happy and that makes all of us happy.:)
  11. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Hubby looks wonderful.

Where do I find me one - I'm pretty independant, but if I could find a kind hearted guy with a good sense of humour, well...you never know.

Sue in Ontario

12. sisland

sisland New Member

He's a Handsome Dude! give him a big hug from all of us for taking such good care of you!!.................sisland
  13. kriket

kriket New Member

Are hard to find. You tell him to keep up the good work. Men like him are few and far between.

Kriket
  14. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Hi Sue,
    I checked out your post earlier and I did notice the painting in the background . Very nice! How about posting some of your work? Hubby looks nice too. Love Denamay
  15. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I figured he was hehehehe! He is a dead ringer for my dad... my dad was a very handsome gentleman!

It is so good to hear happy a happy story such as yours!

Take Care and I hope you two win that trip!

Kellyann
  16. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Is that a Stetson he's wearing?
  17. nice2meetu

nice2meetu New Member

I'm looking at women and girls in dresses! Its a beautiful photo! But where is Bob?
  18. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Yes it is a stenson he has 5 of them.
    Sue
  19. I don't know if its me or what, I see you and two lovely daughters and granddaughters, no hubby? Your all attractive I might add. Glad you found a good man though.