NEW PICTURE This one is me and my daughter Kim

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Oct 29, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

This one also taken July ..........My trip to GA to my sons wedding reception at my daughters house...I hate all the weight Ive gained I was 114lbs when this started now I'm 158 lbs wish I could loose it LOL.

Sue
  2. huska

huska New Member

A WONDERFULL PICTURE . BOTH BEAUTIFULL.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Next time you can add all the pets.
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

You are both beautiful! Don't worry about weight gain, you look fabulous!!!! And very Happy.
  5. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Very nice picture. I love to see what folks look like. I recently posted new pic also and was worried about the weight gain.

You look great and your daughter's nice looking too.
  6. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey sweetie!

I just want to give you a BIG OLD

((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))

Sweetie, I think you would look gorgeous if you were a hundred pounds or nine hundred pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't worry about the weight gain, I think you are beautiful!

AND not only are you a beautiful woman on the outside you are a beautiful woman on the inside and look at how gorgeous your daughter is!

Gosh when I read she was in her thirties I got jealous! I am 29 and she looks WAAAAAY better then me! LOL (Must be that pregnancy glow of hers!) ;)

Thank you for sharing your picture with us! I am glad I got to see it!

I am going to post one tomorrow or Wednesday of little Bean in his Halloween costume. He is going to be a Lobster!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL Every time we try it on him I about pee my pants I laugh so hard! It is funny! I will have to post a picture of him! I am going as a cat. Yeah, real original! LOL

Anyway, I am sorry things are a little hard with you and your husband sweetie! I know about that, my husband and I are going through some tough times ourselves and it isn't any fun. It is a very trying time but I know we will make it through just like I know you and your husband will too.

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

kate
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

suzetal:

Two stunning women!

Live it and love it!!!!!!

nyrofan
  8. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

What a wonderful picture. You both look lovely. It must be nice to have a daughter.

Sue, I know what you mean about the weight gain. I've gained more than you and each time I'm weighed at the doctor's office I think...boy, they need to fix these scales,they're all broken!!! I used to weigh 115lbs when I met my hubby 24 years ago. I certainly wouldn't want to weigh that now because I would look really sick and haggard. It's hard to lose any weight at all because of my sluggish metabolism. Also, I don't eat enough or often enough which my doctor says is key to losing weight and enjoying better health.

Anyway, didn't mean to turn this into a weightloss post...lol. Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely picture!!! Congratulations on the future grandbaby.

Lolalee