(((New Picture We dressed up the pony for Halloween! )))))!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

This is Grant as a Fireman, Sarah the trainers daughter as a Dalmation and Cindy the pony as a Firetruck. Yes thats me in the picture too. Aren't they darling?? Lynn
    [This Message was Edited on 10/29/2005]
  2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Thanks for the smile today!!!!! So cute, June
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

the pony too, thanks for posting this.

love
    Rosie
  4. 1horse

1horse New Member

What a wonderful picture.. Thank you so much for sharing.I love horses also and have started riding again.
  5. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

How precious!! Thanks for sharing.
  6. elsa

elsa New Member

You guys put some effort into making that firetruck cooler. Way beyond my talents! What an absolute cutey Grant is. If you have the red/brown hair, is your husband responsible for Grant's blonde locks? They are blonde aren't they?!

Anyway, thank you for posting the pic. As soon as I get a new 4 in one, I'll try to post some picks of the "Elsa Clan".

You all look wonderful and happy! How wonderful!

Elsa
  7. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Well the cooler was my red table cloth from GA games and I wasn't at the game so.... We cut out and glued foam on and used a hose for reins!

Thanks for sharing the Halloween memories! I will try to get a real picture of me and the horse I decide to lease tomorrow!

Yes Grant is blond and blue eyed. He has my Mom and My older sons coloring. His hair will turn an ashy kind of brown. Other wise he is a carbon copy of his Dad. A little mini me as David calls him.

I have my Mimis coloring (Dads mother) Hopefully my hair will take forever to get gray like hers!

Love to share picture and look at yours! Lynn
  8. abbylee

abbylee New Member

So you're from Marietta, GA? My mother-in-law is in a nursing home in Evans, and my sister-in-law lives in Marietta! What a small world!

Good luck to your College of Charleston student!! Is medicine in the future?

abbylee The pony is so cute!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/31/2005]
  9. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I love the picture.And those cute little ones on the firetruck/horse are adorable.
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Did you make the costumes?
  11. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

reminds me of the costumes my mom made for my little brother and i...raggedy ann and andy, winnie the pooh and tigger...my mom was all about the "theme couple costumes".

SO cute ldbgcoleman!