NEW PICTURE with My Cockatiel

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, Feb 27, 2006.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Willie is now 3 years old. He is my daytime companion!
    As strange as that may seem.

Today is was singing and dancing to my downloaded music! They are the greatest pets.

Cindy
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I wonder if he ever wishes he could get outside again.
    He probably dreams about it (if they do dream that is).

He's a little lighter than mine. My Baby has mostly gray.
    That's a good picture of you too.

Sandy

3. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi,
    Your Willy is such a cute bird. I love birds too. Wish I had one like yours. I'm glad you're getting better. I have had FM for 15 yrs since a bad car accident. I would love to go to the FFC some day. Its very expensive tho. I try different supplements all the time. Now the cholesterol is up to 340 and Dr is upset and wants me to take yet ANOTHER drug :( Oh well, keep us posted on your trips to Denver. You have a nice family. I have twin sons in the Air Force and the Army. They each have two kids one girls and the other boys. So cute.

Blessings
    Carolyn
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thanks for my Willie replies! Yes, they make great pets!

Wamps, my son (who bought Willie) would love to visit your country Australia, especially if they are flying wild!

The funniest thing is we bought Willie at a petstore in one of the coldest part of Canada (N.W.T.) and he originates from a warm country. He is very durable!

I never grew up with pets so Willie is a real novelty! He does get a little loud and hates to be in his cage. He is definitely SPOILED. Loves the freedom.

He was indeed lost last summer and still can't believe he was found and someone turned him into the SPCA. Sandy: He hasn't had outdoor freedom since then! ha

Carrie: Enjoy your new addition.

Carolyn: Yes the FFC is expensive but let me tell you they sure find out of the underlying problems. If your insurance plan covers the blood work and the prescriptions, it's not as bad financially.

[This Message was Edited on 02/27/2006]