New Porchlight #386 is now on !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Well, it is time for beddy bye again so I will be off soon. Please check the last volume for any straglers.

Elaine - also please check the last couple of volumes for special notes to you my dear.l

Warm milk and cookies a wait you. So, have a little snack before beddy bye. If I had the NRG I would have made some tomato and melted cheese sandmiches :) !! Yep, I love tomato soup with it too. Pickles is also good. MMMM!!

Pippi - do youneed a bed time story tonight.??

2. springwater

springwater Active Member

Thanks for starting us up, warm milk and cookies is perfect, comforting and good.

Yesterday and day before were majorly OFF days. Yesterday afternoon i actually wondered if i would ever get better or if the exhaustion and complete lack of interest in life was my lot now forever and ever....i got better towards evening, I had to - we were called for dinner at husbands uncle & aunts place. Don’t ask me how she does it, its not been a week since she returned from half way cross the world visitng her daughter and there she had like 30 relatives over and all the cooking done by her and one daughter helped! It occurred to me that I outta go out there and help in afternoon, hah! I would have, if I could have gotten up…I was lying down whole time. Aching in the body and soul.

Anyways, managed to get ready and have sons clothes ready, (I make him wear a formal shirt and neat looking jeans for these family gatherings). And it must have been the bustling energy in their house, I couldn’t hear myself speak over the din, so many lil kids too, I got sort of lifted and managed to run around helping.

Today we have to go for lunch to husbands younger uncles house, he just moved into a new place and none of us have seen it yet, except my young bro in law. So we will drive over to his place and he will take all of us. I have to go to the supermarket and get a present…

Speaking of supermarket, guess what! Our big supermarket has at last given in to the environmental drive and issued every customer a cloth bag. With a circular asking us to please use that every time we come shopping. If we don’t have the bags, we will have to pay for the plastic bags.

Well, all of you, porchies, lurkers and MIAs

Great big hugs, and have a good weekend

God Bless
  3. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I was in desperate need of a bedtime story! But I was already asleep (yet again!) & now it's morning...

I haven't done much except sleep for nearly 2 days now.
    That's probably a good thing, considering the state of mind (& spirit) I've been in since the most recent hospital fiasco.

Although I haven't been mentioning everydobby by name, please know I'm reading all of your posts, & keeping you all in my heart!!!

I think the fog may be beginning to lift a little bit, tho.
    I'll speak to everyone individually B4 today is over!!!

Geez, whatta strange fog this has been!
    Maybe god thought I'd be safer if I was unconscious? LOL

Love 2 ALL!
  4. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

Georgia: It's such a sorry part of the human condition. I've seen so many seemingly normal peeps turn into evil beasts the minute money is involved/considered/demanded/denied... Sad
    You're right to avoid them, IMO.

Elaine: Although I've been too far gone to respond personally for a few days, you've been constantly in my thoughts.

There's something I want you to know about my amazingly wonderful family: We weren't always amazing or wonderful. Not even close! Toxic? Heck, I think we invented toxic!
    There was a time when we pretty much all despised each other. In a big family, that means CONSTANT chaos!
    I wasn't innocent in all that commotion. Growing up in a toxic environment, I became as bitter, hateful, & resentful as anyone.

I was the cause of a great deal of heartache. I wasn't aware of how truly awful I was, because I was too young to understand it all, & because emotions weren't expressed. Well... Until somebody's pent up emotions went off like a nuclear bomb...

Something happened to change all that. A terrible, horrendous, family crisis. SO much more terrible than anything that had happened thus far. Then, a family member had finally had enough. It would either be suicide or detox/rehab. The family member chose detox.

That family member could have (& maybe should have) walked away from us all, to save himself.

That's where Mom comes in.

She didn't exactly have a warm & fuzzy childhood herself. She'd known her share of injustice. But she took a look around & decided enough was enough!
    She started doing something SO very WEIRD!!!!!
    She started HUGGING us & saying "I love you"!!!!!
    No one was exempt or immune. Mom decided she'd wasted nearly half her life, living a life she couldn't stand. She made a decesion that she would NOT waste the rest of her life, never expressing what she felt.

I remember when the hugging started. It felt so unnatural, uncomfortable, & even phony. Mom assured me it only felt that way cuz I wasn't used to it yet.
    Each subsequent hug felt less weird. Then it starting feeling normal. Now, I wouldn't even consider saying goodbye without a hug & a "love ya!". We don't even hang up from a phone call with out saying "I love you". ANY of us! Brothers & Pop included!

Oh, Pop!!! Now there was a tough nut to crack! LOL!
    He had a VERY harsh childhood. Motherless (she died) the youngest of 9 not-so-friendly sibs...

It was probably most difficult for him. But as the rest of us discovered what a great family we actually were, we weren't about to leave Pop out of it!
    He needed love as much as any of us, of course. It just took a bit longer for him to figure out how to function in an openly loving environment.

He's a hugger & a "love ya!"-er as much as the rest of us now.

In our family, it would be completely unnatural for anyone to FAIL to express our love for each other other!

The fact that it came so hard to us, makes it that much more precious.

I know this can't & won't happen in all families.
    It took a strong person to create a starting point, & not let anyone fall off along the way. It took practice (!) until we got it all figured out.
    It took those of us who were wary, yet eager, to help.
    And it took ALL of us to realize we had come to a better place - a place we all wanted to be...

(Just for clarification: Neither of my parents drank or used drugs. Ever. They never even smoked! It was a different relative who phoned home to tell us he was in rehab, voluntarily. I expected Mom to hit the roof. Instead, I heard her say to that person, for the first time ever, that she was PROUD of him!
    I later learned it was those words from Mom, that got him thru the toughest parts of rehab!)

Sure, we still make mistakes. We're only human. But we DEAL with them, make ammends when possible, & work past it.

I once had a huge fight with a close friend, & I thought the friendship was over. Mom calmly explained that even the best of friends will disagree, argue, or fight; but when ya care about somebody, ya deal with it & work thru it.

I think that's one of the most valuable things she ever taught me.

I'm telling you this (& all of my dear Porch Peeps) cuz I want ya to know that I'm not bragging & saying, "look at MY family! we're better than other families!", when I talk about how close we are, & how we're always there for each other.
    We could have fallen apart into a million little fractured pieces of pain, just like so many families do...
    We almost did.

As I read the posts concerning serious family issues, splits, resentments, & betrayals, my heart hurts for the person writing the post.

I just wanted y'all to know that. I'm not from a perfect family, & I DO understand the pain.

Love & Hugz 2 Everydobby!!!!!
  5. Granniluvsu

Just checking in again before I starta doing some other things here that need to be done before our grandkids come tomorrow. They are good kids but keep you busy . Luckily we do have friends with a lakehouse in our subdivision, and a boat. So they will be busy with that, Gofl camp (at least the 11 yr old twin boys) and the 15 yr old sister who is turning 21 soon (know what I mean???) Maybe she is more like turning 30. So grown up and these days it is even worse.

Pippi - How wonderful your MOM was to turn the tide for you all. Yes, that is about all we had in our house cause there wasn't alot of money for sure. My mom and dad both had pretty hard lives with little childhood but mom was worse. Both of ther parents died in CZ. She and her sister were farmed off literally to relatives there and then to the USA when she became 10 yrs old. Then she just had to do alot of farm work which she hated.

She and my dad were very lovely and very simple people. You and I were very lucky that way. Glad your mom started the ball rolling so to speak with the hugging and saying that she loved you all. Yes, love can conquer many things !! I see it did in your case too. I am so happy for you and the family.

Julie - Well, it looks like your little Kiera is now entering a new phase. Isn't that great - ugh !!?? How old is she now?? Is she 2 or almost 3. ?? I have forgotten. If so she is probably in the terrible twos as thsy call it. Yes, they get jealous and want things their way - when they want it- like NOW and if the other little girl would not give the book to her then she was going to take - just because - SHE WANTED IT. These toddlers "want what they want when they want it" like NOW or like sooner than that if that is possible. You never know. Hope she isn't getting sick or something OR needing sleep. Has she done this often lately at schoo.? Hopefully it is a passing thing.

None of us want to believe that their sweet little children or gchildren would do some of the things that they do- hurtful, embarrassing, etc to others. Besides my 5 children I took care of many others in my home child care, for years and that is just the way it is. Some even BITE. I had one little boy that we used to call JAWS cause he used to bite others. He now thanks me (according to his mom for his care). He is now marreid and has his own little boy. Wish I could see him. They live in CA.

Happy birthday to your baby Lindsey? My oldest baby is 46 -yikes.

Georgia - Yes, as Julie said, that would really take nerve to be asking you for money at the aunts Memorial or scatterning of her ashes. I just cannot believe some people.

I know what you mean on the sciatica. I have that quite abit as well as the very low back pain which I got again this week after to much weeding. I really have to watch it. Then, when I try and get up and I can;t do so and gimp arouynbd for the rest of the day of two. BTW, I used a heating pad and it did help some. I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Elaine - Hope to hear from you soon. Hope you are having a fun weekend with JS and your friends. We are all thinking about you.

Well hugs and love to everydobby ,

[This Message was Edited on 06/13/2009]
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Hi, everydobby!

It's a rainy, chilly day here in MI and I thought I'd see what you're doin'.

Granni, thanks for the treats. I hope you have big fun with the grandkids. Keep your life preserver on!

Springwater, I've also gotten that "social lift" you're talking about. I don't know if it's a lift from depression or, more likely I think, a burst of adrenalin. I know sometimes it takes me days with little sleep to come back down. You write such lovely posts, btw.

Pippi, gosh, sorry you've been having a tough time. You took the words right out of my mouth to Georgia about how strange people get after someone dies. I love your mother, by the way....

Georgia, I'd stay away from that gathering too. Sciatica is the pits, regardless! How can you vacuum? That's the hardest thing I do and I did it today. It was followed by a hard nap and I'm still dragging.

Julie, Happy Birthday to Lindsey! Gee, she's still just a baby. And Keira is fighting? It doesn't sound like her, does it? Is she getting enough sleep? What a good grandma you are to offer to keep her with you for a bit. It might be just what Keira needs.

I'm leaving hugs by the door for everyone! Carry on!
  7. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I hope you can feel the great big hug I'm giving you right now!!!!!!!

8. Granniluvsu

I am so glad to hear from you. You have had me and others SOOO worried. I am so glad you have "spoken" to your father and got so many things straight. He was a very smart man, just like his daughter !! I was thinking of you since I read your worrying post.

I will try and check in later on but I do not know if you have seen the posts saying that I will have 3 grand kids here from tomorrow afternoon to friday. So, I will definately be , as they say around here, "out of pocket" . However I wil try and check in when I can.

You had me so worried and I just want to add to Pippi's hug !! ((((ELAINE)))).

I think you know now how LOVED you are around here by now. So, in case you didn't know now after reading the many posts for you , you should know by now - absolutely !!!

More hugs to y'all . I am so glad I caught Elaine's post before we get invaded tomorrow by munchkins.

Love to everydobby,

9. teacher

teacher New Member

Hang in there girlie. You're doin' jus' fine!

Big hug!

10. springwater

Georgia – I remember your post about how you wanted to go help out with the cleaning at the aunts place and how they wouldn’t let you! And now they want money? Are they nuts? Enough to raise anyones blood pressure. Cant you set harry and fred on them?

Julie – these gatherings I go to are good and bad. Good becoz I am forced to move and interact, bad because when im feeling bad, they take a lot out of me. Happy birthday to your Lindsey. Keira acting up is nothing out of the ordinary, my husbands cousins son also has some run ins with his own little cousins, hitting, pulling hair, back and forth.
    Keira wil grow out of it, although the guardian always has to show that that behaviour is wrong and not acceptable.

Pippi – its wonderful that your family changed for the better, your mum did something pretty good; it got her family back on track. I look around and feel if one has a nice warm family, its such a plus. One feels less anxious, one has more self esteem, one feels more stable.

Elaine – good to see you back on the porch and no longer letting things get on top of you.
    Yes, it was worrying for a while. Your father seems to be guiding you back on to the right track of thinking and dealing with things…hope things calm down and everything is good soon.

Marta – hey, nice to see you on the porch! Thanks for the nice words about my posts. I wish the days were chilly here….they are getting hotter and hotter. Looking forward to the monsoons but there will be too much water then…along with the cool.

Granni – I hope the grandkids haven’t clean worn you out! How is the boating going?

Rock – I think someone is targeting your computer. There are some crazies out there who like hacking into other s computers and disabling it for fun. Sick people. This eve I was feeling too hot to have dinner, flat bread and okra and kidney beans. Then I read your addendum and the mention of g c sandwich, and I remembered I had some bacon in the fridge and now my stomach is begging for some fried bacon.

Jole – I remember I found a tomato plant growing alongside one of my flowers in a pot, the seeds must have dropped in there somehow. I got to eat some nice tomatoes. But it was more of a thrill to watch them grow.

Teacher – wow, those are some serious issues you are recovering from. Hats off to you for your courage. I hear you on the teenager thing, my son gives cause for worry at times.
    Prayers going out for your complete recovery.

wil post this
  11. springwater

I bawled today. Great big bawls with hiccups and tears streamingdown my face. No no no. Don’t worry, I wasn’t having a nervous breakdown. It was when I was saying goodbye to husbands cousin and I was handing her a bunch of flowers (yellow lilies and dark blue statice). My husband had just told her goodbye and she started crying. Then uncle made me say goodbye and I tried to give her a few elderly words of advice re embarking on a new life…and I got to one sentence and phwaaaah….the tears came and wouldn’t stop so we just hugged each other tight. I guess that said as much as anything I could have got out. Lordy, I wil miss her.

I got back home only at 2pm. Just lay down and rested. It was powerful hot. In eve I did some cleaning. Had to throw out some stuff from the fridge which had got bad becoz of the power cuts. Ive started several books at once and haven’t finished any. Two Agatha Christie ones..(second hand books, two spiritual books, borrowed a couple of Enid Blyton Famous Five books from niece and only completed two..and husbands boy cousin lent me a book called The Art of Living Consciously …Im so scattered, cant concentrate on one thing.

Oh we went to the lunch yesterday at husbands younger uncles house and boy! What a house. .it is such a beautiful bungalow with a pretty herb and flower garden and some fruit trees. It has been designed exquisitely by the previous owners and Lordy, me and my other aunt and cousins all felt a wee bit jealous while feeling happy for uncles family because they used to live in a not so nice house before, ceilings used to leak and there was no garden space and it was dark. Its so difficult to remember the theory of non attachment when you see beautiful things and this house was beautiful. One couldn’t help wanting to own it.

Well, I better go have some dinner.

God Bless
  12. ckball

ckball New Member

Wow you guys have been moving right along and I have missed so much, I haven't been able to get caught up. I will read some while I am eating lunch or dinner or late at night but haven't really had time to read all of them or post.

I have been doing well and just staying busy and have been on the phone a lot the last few days, my friend DIane had back surgery on Fri and have been talking to my sister several times this week plus some calls from Haley.

I went shopping Fri, I worked Wed instead of Fri as the Wed lady asked me to trade. I have been looking for a antique cabinet for some time to replace a computer cabinet and I found one and got a excellent buy on it so have been busy cleaning it up and have to re-organzie my studio for the other cabinet, it will be storage for my paint/art supplies.

I do want to tell Pippi I am so sorry for what you have had to go threw this week, that was awful to have to suffer that and hope this new treatment allows you to get some NRG and enjoy the summer before it gets away from us.

Elaine I am so glad to see you back and your head screwed on straight again. Did you get my message? You can't let others determine your life for you, and am glad you figured that out in regards to your family. So glad you have JS to help you, he sounds like a great guy.

I don't even know where to start with the rest of you I am so behind so will just give the big queens wave to awl and try to do better next time, I just wanted you all to know I am ok and enjoying life right now. It feels good and I will go it until I fall down flat on my face-lol.

Really I have been feeling much better and getting things done while I can-hope everydobby can do the same. Have a blessed day-Carla
  13. Granniluvsu

we have to leave soon to go pick up the kids. We will meet them about 1/2 -3/4 of the way or so in the parking lot of a local restaurant.

So SPRINGWATER - we have not be out on the boat or anything yet. I do not imagine that we will go out on the boat every day. We may spend alot of time at the other couples home on the lake where the kids can do almost anything they want anyhow. A day or so we may go to the pool here in the subdivision. It sounds like you had a bawling good time Spring :) !! How sweet of you to give her flowers and all.

Carla - nice to see or hear from you kiddo. Glad things are going well and that you found a piece of furniture for yourself and your art supplies, etc. Sounds like you are having alot of fun. Good for you. Drop by when you cann.

Julie - Hope you are not to worn out with all you are doing. I am sitting here thinkign abaout the grandkidds coming and I am all worn out.

Try not to be to upset about Kiera. She will be fine, trust me. They all have their crazy times when you want to pull your hair out. Many times also if you don't make a big deal out of the bad behavior it will go away on its own. However, you do have to tel and try to sheow them that it is wrong. Her age is very tricky to get her to understand. I a sure she would not like to have her hair pulled by anyone . You might mention that to her BUT then at the moment she didn't care anywho and still wanted that book!! This to shall pass..

Hi to Pippi, Teacher, Jole, Rock, Joan and awl that I haven't mentioned !!

I will try and post when I can and if not I hope to at least login and read what you all are posting.

Elaine - Heads up sweetie ! Glad to hear you are doing so much better now.

Gotta run and get ready to pick up the gkids. Wish me luck. I just wish I had more NRG !! I thought I might bring them to the pool this afternoon but it will be late and awful HOT. It is supposed toFEEL like about 105 or so today. Good grief !!

[This Message was Edited on 06/14/2009]
  14. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

When I was 2 yrs old (yes, my memory goes back even farther than that) I had an experience that might help peeps understand the mindset of a small child.

Pop was watching tv. I became interested & walked over, standing directly in front of the tv to see what he was watching.
    Pop said: "Hey! I can't see the tv."

I turned & looked at him, then turned back to look at the tv. I was genuinely confused. Why couldn't he see the tv? There wasn't anything wrong with it. I was sure of that, cuz I could see it just fine!
    Of course, I wasn't comprehending the fact that I was what was blocking the view.

The point I'm making, is simply that a toddlers' world consists mainly of ones' self. The self is everything, but they haven't figured out the physicality of themselves yet. They haven't had much time to figure things out yet. Even simple things.

It's like closing my eyes, so no one could see me. LOL! My only awareness of the world, was my perception of it.

Kieras' pulling hair & other such behavior isn't malicious. She hasn't yet reached the stage of empathy. No matter how many times she's told to consider the feelings of others, she can't yet comprehend that concept.

From what I've read about the child, she seems to be quite intelligent.
    She merely needs guidance, as her emotional intelligence catches up to het intellectual intelligence.

I'm not a parent (I'm the coolest auntie in the world! :D ), but with my nieces & nephews, I learned that simply distracting a child with an interesting activity (or conversation) is quite effective.

She'll catch on.
  15. Granniluvsu

before I fix the grand daughters piull out bed in the den where the computer is. Just ate our dinner of spaghetti and meatbals, with loads of Italian bread, that they all devoured and an ice cream sandwich afterwards.

Julie - Yes, I shouldn't have bothered to mention the explainig to Kiera's about the hair pulling incident, or should I say a long explanation. Yes, she is to young to really understand and as I said before that age group just wants what they want when they want it and they do not undertand sympathy yet at that age. Give her a few more years for that. Yes, she will be fine.

Yes, Pippi is right that distraction is very good to have the child stop the bad behavior. Of course who knows what the teacher did in day care. Most likely the same thing maybe with a bit of scolding but she still wanted that book - then !! Then when the teacher mentions it to the parents or grandparents they get all upset and the child has most likey forgotten about the incident. No one wants to hear that their little darling has been causing any kind of problems at the day care and hitting other kids, etc. She'll be just fine.

Gotta run and put up the granddaughters bed.

16. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I was LOL-ing, picturing you in the dark glasses, hard of hearing, running into &over peeps while spilling water on them! Hey! Use milk instead of water! it'll spoil & smell horrendous!
    Since I'm over being traumatised, they'll get a dose of Irish temper along with it!

We'll fix 'em!

Hey. I saw the commercial for that swirl-buff-tap makeup on tv.
    I'm lucky if I simply remember to comb my hair after a shower. I don't think I'll do any experimenting with make-up.
    I'm glad your friend figured out the secret incantation, tho!

17. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

Just poppin in to say howdy B4 I head out in the BratMobile to run a few errands.

I thought of something last night as I was falling asleep:

We've been discussing little Kiera & her phase-of-life activities.

It reminded me of a small child we knew a long time ago.
    This particular child was quiet, meek, & never misbehaved.
    Everyone (we knew the family from church) commented on how "lucky" the parents were, seemingly skipping the "terrible-twos" phase.
    It wasn't until the child was 7 or 8 that it was discovered she was being horribly abused. The poor kid was too terrified to be noticed, hence the quiet, obedient, & "perfect" behavior.

I fell asleep last night thinking: Oh, thank God this little Kiera kid feels safe enough in her little world to be bold!

A few years from now, everyone will chuckle at her little pain-in-the-hiney antics. LOL!

BTW: That little kid from church did get rescued.
  18. Granniluvsu

Typing fast again. DH has brought the boys down to their Golf Camp and granddaughter is still sleeping. I told her she could go lie down in our bed after we had to kick her out of the computer room. Well, she is a true teen - 15 yrs old. Right now it is 9:45.

Accck - there has been such a confusion about the time of the Golf Camp. Onbe gal said 10 and the calander said 11. So wgo knows and if they will come back here and then go back again . Geez Louise !!

Julie - Sounds like you have been a busy gal and glad the b day went well for Lindsey. Try and taie it eassssssssssy some !

Elaine and Pippi - glad to heqr you two have come up with a plan for Pippi's next doc appointments and hospital visits. Maybe wie will have to remnt you both out for all of ours here on the Porch.

Elaine - enjoy your new makeup. I know wht you mean about the new lip gosses , so sticky. It drives me crazy too and haven't worn it that much yet. It came in a new kits DH got me for Christmas.

Hugs to you awl !

Whoops, granddaughter is up so I need to go for now.

19. springwater

that was an interesting take on little keiras behaviour and how you remembered your own two year hood and not really comprehending...put a new perspective on the whole kids acting up thing....

I wish i could remember when i was two..I know there would have been lovely memories becoz mum and dad and grandpa and everyone really cherished us those earliest memory is of when i was i think 3..being carried by my mom and looking into a long mirror in our bedroom and my older brother standing there hugging mum and them both laughing at my reflection in the mirror. My mum was expecting my middle brother at the time..and i also remember him being born...he was born in the house and we kids were allowed to be there, dad was the midwife....

do you also wear a Bratwoman cape when zipping around in your Bratomobile?

Elaine - good to see you perking up real good, when a girl starts taking interest in makeup and clothes you know she's feeling alive and interested...I get them bursts of wanting to look good and try out my hair in different styles..and face pack my face, neck and arms. But make up, Ive been stuck on nude my blush is nude natural, lipstick, same, johnsons baby powder ...and i use a bit of soft kohl sometimes when i can be bothered...of course, this depends on my mood and energy levels that day. How am i feeling right now? I have a rather many strands of grey in front and have not bothered to henna it...heh heh..but mean to, i already bought the henna pack.

Granni - hmm, the kids are all over you now, are they? keeping you on your toes...

Julie - little Keira keeping you on your toes as well, sounds like, dont worry she wil be three before you know it and a lot less looking after.

Today was a strike..not shops opened no transport, some member of a political parrty got killed, so. My cousin from moms side, moms sisters daughter who is an air hostess in India, came on a flight to Kathmandu, and her husband who is a pilot was piloting the plane. She calls whenever she has a stop at the airport (not overnight)..and the husband was saying all the poor passengers who had booked flights on his plane from kathmandu to delhi were coming walking from town! its like 8 kms!!! And quite hot.

I cooked a roast chicken with lemon and paprika and herbs and husband was happy. Whether the heat is getting to him or what, but he has been a bit short tempered lately, and nothing putsme off more than a snarling snapping spouse.Even the power was on my side and didnt go off for the duration of the roasting time.

Today i found something special in my garden....there is this tree sapling which is about a foot tall and in the midst of of the leaves (big) was stitched together with what looked like cotton...I took a closer look and huh! its a little nest, with four tiny eggs right at the bottom...i was so excited....the help says its a tiny birds nest because he saw a birdie fly away from there while he was watering....but i never knew a birds egg could be that small. Really looking forward to see what kind of babies wil hatch...i was thinking lizard but help is adamant.

Our indian tv channels is showing a bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja, arrested for raping his domestic help 18 years old....what a horrible thing for all concerned. His wife and two year old daughter were away in new york when it happened yesterday. Now his career reputation is gone down the drain looks like, although he insists it was consensual sex. he way the reporters tv crew were going crazy when he was being taken in a just curdled my blood...and he is such a good looking man and considered to be a fine actor.

Well, all take care

God Bless

20. jole

jole Member

I'm not having the greatest of days today...probably my own fault...but I wanted to get on here and see what everybody has been up to.

Well.....I just want to say I now know why this is my most favorite place on PH. You are all such wonderful, caring and loving people!!! This thread is full of special feelings and concern for others! Soooo....thank you for being YOU, and best wishes to everyone...

Hope to be back ya all***Jole***