New post- Today was my birthday and someone noticed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

It was all of you. Thank you so much. You all have made my day very cheery even though none of these people here have not.

I have a friend in all of you.

Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL OF US DECEMBER AND JANUARY Birthday people. I love you all.

Cheery,
    Christina
    [This Message was Edited on 12/06/2005]
  2. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Awww how sweet and I hope that all of here really lifted your spirits. Have a great birthday!

Always,
    Nicole

[This Message was Edited on 12/06/2005]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am SO GLAD that you're feeling cheerier!

Blessings,
    Judy
  4. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

thats the spirit. you go girl :)
  5. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Hey Chris .. I know I was cheered up when people wished me a HB .. I haven't been on much .. so a belated Happy Birthday ! Hope you did something extra special for yourself !
    Fudge : )
  6. matthewson

matthewson New Member

I read your other post and I have to tell you that happens to me at work also! A lot of fuss is made over certain people's birthdays every year and mine comes and goes with no one even acknowledging it! We have a meeting every morning where we have a part where we can tell stories or announcements and I always announce my birthday on the day!

Let them feel bad if they do at all! They are selfish people and don't deserve a moment of your attention! Know you are not alone in this!

And... A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Take care, Sally
  7. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

A very happy birthday to you Christina.
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYWAY!

Shalom, Shirl
  9. Geechie

Geechie New Member

for seven years. I know many of those people know when my birthday is, and I always wish them Happy Birthday on theirs (everyone does) but no one has ever mentioned mine.

Thinks like that really hurt. A belated Happy Birthday to you and I do hope it was very, very happy!