New poster..been lurkin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stillafreemind, Oct 16, 2002.

1. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

New here..hope I get this posted..I use webtv so heres hopin!
    Can any webtv users help me understand why I cannot hit reply on posts and answer? I get everything typed out and hit the button and it flickers but does not post. Any help would really be appreciated. Heck..I tried several times in the past to post a topic and this was the first time it ever went through..I almost fell over!
    A HUGE thank you for this site and all of you who post..you really make a difference for so many people who are at their wits end..including me sometimes![This Message was Edited on 10/16/2002]
  2. stillafreemind

New here..hope I get this posted..I use webtv so heres hopin!
    Can any webtv users help me understand why I cannot hit reply on posts and answer? I get everything typed out and hit the button and it flickers but does not post. Any help would really be appreciated. Heck..I tried several times in the past to post a topic and this was the first time it ever went through..I almost fell over!
    A HUGE thank you for this site and all of you who post..you really make a difference for so many people who are at their wits end..including me sometimes![This Message was Edited on 10/16/2002]
  3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

And welcome.......I have webtv too..."nothing but net"..... LOL !! !!!....Glad you stopped lurking...DJ
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Just wanted to say "howdy", and glad your post went through this time! Isn't this place the greatest? Hope to hear more from you when you get the kinks worked out...I can't help you with Web TV..but maybe someone will come along who can.
    Karen
  5. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Dear Freemind,
    Welcome to the board. I hope you find it as comforting as I have. I don't post all that often either, but I share so many of the symptoms everyone here has. There are so many knowlegeable people here who are so happy to help with suggestions for treatment and comfort. Have a great night and hope it is pain free.
    Fibro Hugs,
    Sandy
  6. stillafreemind

You guys are great! And yes, I sure do find this a comforting place and so very informative. I am always looking for things to try for the pain and fatigue. I do not take meds..soooo, I keep trying the alternative methods. Some things work pretty good..some things do not. This is a great place to compare notes.
    Thanks again and hope you guys have a comfortable night also.
    Many thanks to Eric who adjusted something on the board that allowed my webtv to work!
  7. Thella

Thella New Member

was just reading as I haven't been here for a bit. I see that you also don't take meds. I have too many weird side effects with drugs so avoid them as much as possible.
    Have you done the accupunture treatment. I find that, it works really well. I go 3 times a week for 6 weeks and then don't need to go again for up to 3 years.
    I was just wondering if you tried it and if so what your results have been.
    thanks in advance
    thella
  8. stillafreemind

ya know..I used accupuncture in the late 70s .. I am 5ft 10 and I had something wrong that made food go straight through me..I got down to 100lbs. Not a pretty sight..had every test known to mankind..nothing helped. The accupuncture saved my bacon! I have been toying with the thought of having it again..I do not know if my old chiro still does it or not..and I live in Iowa..not real progress alternative med state.
    I am so glad you find relief that way and I do believe I will try it for this!
    Thanks and I hope you have a great day today!
  9. Nikki

Nikki Member

I tried posting messages several times w/o a title . . . I just kept forgetting. And, each time my message failed to get posted. Maybe that's your problem.

Nikki