New Potential Guai User with Questions...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamusia, Dec 7, 2002.

1. mamusia

mamusia New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have searched and read many of the information that has been posted on guaifenisen.

I have a new primary care physician that would like to begin a mapping and start the guai on the 18th of December.

I am a bit nervous but am willing to try anything at this point because the pain is excruciating. I am already on a hypoglycemic diet and forget makeup my arms hurt to raise them to my face (I am 6 foot 2 inches tall...hee hee).

Anyway, those that have used or are using this process please give me your thoughts about its success or failure. How long have you been on it and do you see a radical reversal of symptoms or has it taken you approximately the 2 months per year of illness?

I sure appreciate any helpful thoughts!
    Mamusia
  2. mamusia

mamusia New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have searched and read many of the information that has been posted on guaifenisen.

I have a new primary care physician that would like to begin a mapping and start the guai on the 18th of December.

I am a bit nervous but am willing to try anything at this point because the pain is excruciating. I am already on a hypoglycemic diet and forget makeup my arms hurt to raise them to my face (I am 6 foot 2 inches tall...hee hee).

Anyway, those that have used or are using this process please give me your thoughts about its success or failure. How long have you been on it and do you see a radical reversal of symptoms or has it taken you approximately the 2 months per year of illness?

I sure appreciate any helpful thoughts!
    Mamusia
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have been on the Guai for 1 1/2 years and consider myself about 3/4 reversed. I'm sorry, but circumstances prevent my giving you a complete answer tonight. Please do a search here on the word, Guai, or, Guaifenesin, and it will bring up all our posts dealing with the Guai treatment.

Love, Mikie