New Problem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mtnfla, Aug 10, 2005.

1. mtnfla

mtnfla New Member

This one started late yesterday and has happen a few times during the night and this morning..

It starts with a pressure feeling in the head(like a sinus headache) and warm sensation,pain and stiffness in the neck region and than I break out in a bad sweat enought to wet my pj's..

The AC is on and I have the ceiling fan on.I was given new meds yesterday for the serve headache but luckily haven't had to use it yet,so I can't figure out what it could be.

Has anyone else had this and know what might be causing it?

I see the neurologist tomorrow,so I guess I can wait it out til than..

Going to go lay back down for awhile,wasn't able to sleep good last night due to muscle spasms..

Take care,
    Marianne
  2. justlikemom

justlikemom New Member

bumping for more input
  3. naturebaby

naturebaby New Member

I'm not in medicine but I do have 2 teenagers and so have learned the symptoms of viral meningitis. Pain and stiffness in the neck (that you haven't had before) is a symptom. If you are sweating, you may have some kind of infection or virus.

This may not be the problem of course, but you must see a doctor today, please please please! And let us know how you are!!!

Concerned for you! Wishing you well, nature
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Make sure your colon is working. 3 good BM a day, after each meal movements should float and not sink and should be light brown in color. It may be part of the problem. When you are talking to your Doctor if your not having good BM's please talk with him about that and how to fix it. Don't let the waste system of your body get pluged up :)
    I'm praying for you.
    Take care,
    Dee50
  5. mtnfla

mtnfla New Member

Just wanted to say hi,haven't felt much like doing anything lately and still haven't found out what exactally is going on with my body right now.But hopefully Monday I will have the results from the tests they did.

I was in the ER 4x last week between head pain,hbp,dehydration.Having problems with my pluse rate,rather by BP is normal or high by pluse is between
    110-160 and is a very uncomfortable feeling in the chest,

I'm scheduled to see the Cardio Doc Monday was taken by rescue Wed of last week BP was 200/110 pluse 160<i was given fluids alot of tests and a shot of antivan to slow my pluse down it did some for awhile but it keep racing back up..

Hopefully evryone else is doing a whole lot better than I am..take care,marianne