new problem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by liwizard, Mar 28, 2006.

1. liwizard

liwizard New Member

Iwas wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I have been sleeping in the same bed for over 10 years without a problem but in the last 6 months I have fallen out of bed twice. The first time I hit the floor so hard I had to use a cane for a day because I had fallen on my knees 2nd time I hit my head on my stereo cabinet. When I was 48 I was told I have FM I am now almost 52.
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Wow, I have not heard of this. Are you taking sleep meds?

3. sues1

sues1 New Member

Are you sleeping in the same spot all the time and your mattress is maybe a little worn in that spot? I mean a little lower and you can see where you sleep?

I have trouble scooting over from the side, towards the center, when I get into bed....so this might be your case and the edge of your mattress might be some what worn down.

Have someone turn your mattress every so often,,,,and use both sides (Bottom and top)if the mattress is made to do so. If not just change it so you have the other side now on the side where you sleep.

Any mattress toppers, foam or such that you have added? They need rotated also.

This is all I can think of...and try to sleep a little more towards the center of your bed......

Good Luck.......Susan