New problem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 12, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have noticed that when I sit for a long time or walk my right foot feels like my sock is all balled up in it but it is not , what really is going on is my foot is going mumb at the toe's, I have a spot right below my big toe that goes numb and burns, I still can feel it when I touch it but it feels like it is alseep .
    I have times that when I sit too long my whole leg goes numb and it hurts like the dickens and the pain is so bad, but my leg is tingeling and feels like it won't hold my weight but it always does.
    I dont' know what is really going on but I wanted to say some thing about it now. I have some problems with nerve damage in my back so I don't know if that has any thing to do with it.

Thanks for listiening to me gripe
  2. luigi21

luigi21 Member

I get numbness outside of thighs, little fingers, and middle toe of left foot? weird, i have a mild scoliosis, and fibro, but i know fibro throws up all different weird symptoms over time, if you have nerve damage i'd just go to doctors and check it out, all the best x
  3. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

I had a similiar problem for years....But when I treated candida,hypothyroid,impaired lymphatic drainage--much of that went away.