New Product Tried for IBS that worked .............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Feb 16, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

I, personally, do not have IBS; however, a friend of mine does and was telling me about a new product that she tried that works really well for her.

The name of it is: Digestive Advantage IBS and can be found in a drugstore (around where the Imodium is).

She said that she got immediate results the very first day with only one chewable tablet first thing in the morning. She said something about viable enzymes that aid normal digestion and that this product worked better than any prescription product she had for IBS.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this product .....

Hugs,
    Janet
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Yes, I have used this product. I discovered it a couple of years ago and only need to take it when I have a flare-up. I am fortunate in that my IBS isn't as bad as it was two years ago. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Ellen
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

My sister has IBS. Lately, mostly bothered by the constipation. Does this product help with the constipation or are you finding it helpful only for the "other".
  4. sofy

sofy New Member

Ok I might be overstating but aspertame is a definate no no for long term good health. Sometimes the cure can be just as bad if not worse than the problem.

There are many other safe products to try.

Ingredients
    Di-pac, Mannitol, Ganeden Lactobacillus™ Cultures, Lysine, Stearic Acid, Flavor, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, Aspartame.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2006]
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I wonder why in the world would a med like this NEED to have aspartame in it???????

Janet