Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CockatooMom, May 30, 2008.

1. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

This is a pic of me and my boyfriend, Kevin. Our nursing class had a dinner at a country club to celebrate our accomplishment of passing!

Kevin and I dated 20 years ago, and he broke my heart back then. He kept up on what I was doing through my dad telling him.

Back in November 2007, Kevin told my dad to tell me "hello" which was no big deal, but then he told my dad to tell me hello AGAIN the next week. I thought that was kinda weird then I had a gut instinct to get in touch with him.

So, I did, we went to lunch, and we've been together ever since.

He helped me through my father's attempted suicide and death, continued to support my efforts while I was in school, and has educated himself on my bi-polar II disorder and wants to learn more about my FM/CFS.

I told him about this website and how you all are like my family on here! Maybe he will join in and ask some of you all questions!

Anyway, hope you like the new pic!

Gentle hugz,
  2. poets

poets Member

I really like the picture! You make a very attractive couple.

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's a beautiful picture. I'm so happy for you.

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I think I may have posted to you before about you getting your nursing degres. I was wondering who that nice looking guy waa.

Congraduations again and so glad he is being supportive of your DD's and everything else.

Good luck to you in your new career and with your new guy !!

Hugs and blessings,