New ProHealth Catalog Is Great

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't know how many of y'all receive the ProHealth catalogs in the mail, but they now contain good articles as well as products and current sales.

You can request a catalog on the Home Page here. ProHealth has a group of experts who contribute their knowledge in articles which appear in the new catalog and the e-newsletter. You can also read articles at the Home Page.

Love, Mikie
  2. justlooking

justlooking New Member

bumping back to page one
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I was thrilled with the articles!
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There is soooooo much to learn about our illnesses and the articles ProHealth desseminates are always good.

Love, Mikie
  6. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Just got mine in the mail today. I will look at it when I have some "reading" energy.

Thanks!!
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You know how hopeless I am at finding things here. Can you tell me how we order the catalogue as I would love to have it as I never buy on line and thus have never ordered. There are things I am looking for.

Love Anne Cromwell
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

At the top of this page, there are white colored tabs above the purple ones we use to get to the message boards. Just click on the "Store" tab and it will take you to the Pro Health Store.

About half way down the page and on the left, you will see an "order catalog" option. Just click to order yours.

I've been ordering my vitamins and supps from Pro Health for a month or so and I'm feeling great compared to the past 2 years.

Their Fibro Complete Multi with Malic Acid has me feeling like a normal person again. I've also bought hubby quite a few things and he's just made a trip to the states
    which is huge for him, he's been so sick lately.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Used to be you could order it from the Home Page. It is now on the Store page.

What I like so much, besides the articles, is that the supplements are laid out in order of symptoms or what someone is trying to improve. This really helps when trying to find a certain type of supplement.

It's just icing on the cake that money from the sales of products here are used to keep these boards running, support advocacy for our cause, and help finance funding for research into treating/curing our illnesses. So far, more than $2.5 million has been raised. The supplements are the highest quality and the prices are good. It's a win, win, win situation for everybody.

Love, Mikie
  10. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I generally order online from the Pro Health Store but getting the catalog gives me time to browse through and read and if I see something I'm interested in, I can get online to find out more info about it.

I'm going to try the Calcium Magnesium 100 ct. next. I'll need to put another order in soon for more B12 sublinguals 1 mg. and more of the CoQ10 100 mg. 30 ct.

Both my husband and I are taking the CoQ10. I wish I could get him to take the B12 sublinguals as he is on the Protonix and I'm on Nexium for GERD.

I also like the newsletters I get in my Yahoo email too.

Hugs,
    Faye