NEW ProHealth Forums Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by ProHealth, Apr 17, 2013.

1. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

ProHealth is excited to announce we will be launching new forums starting May 12th. The new design will make posting, replying to and following threads easier than ever. And additional features such as private-messaging will allow you to interact with friends one-on-one.

We’ll be offering a preview of the new forums soon, so that everyone can take a look and provide us with questions, comments and suggestions before the official May 12th launch. Stay tuned for more information.

- ProHealth
  2. rocketzandco

rocketzandco Moderator

Hi Everyone,
    We are wondering what you think about splitting up the ME/CFS and FM message board into two separate message boards. Please let us know what you think and why so that we can build the new system that works best for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    ProHealth Developer aka Darshan
  3. rocketzandco

rocketzandco Moderator

Hi Everyone,
    We are wondering what you think about splitting up the ME/CFS and FM message board into two separate message boards. Please let us know what you think and why so that we can build the new system that works best for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    ProHealth Developer aka Darshan
  4. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

would not be best...many here deal with both...jam
  5. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

would not be best...many here deal with both...jam
  6. rocketzandco

rocketzandco Moderator

That seems to be the consensus with everyone I spoke with as well. The new system will have the ability to create a poll and we can quickly calculate this type of survey question. I appreciate your response and anyone else willing to provide input.
  7. rocketzandco

rocketzandco Moderator

That seems to be the consensus with everyone I spoke with as well. The new system will have the ability to create a poll and we can quickly calculate this type of survey question. I appreciate your response and anyone else willing to provide input.
  8. gb66

gb66 Active Member

I am in favor of keeping the two, FM and CFS, together on the board. I have both and don't think I could keep up with two separate boards. GB66
  9. gb66

gb66 Active Member

I am in favor of keeping the two, FM and CFS, together on the board. I have both and don't think I could keep up with two separate boards. GB66
  10. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

Oooooooohoo fabulous, lets see if i can ignore myself and get lost on them ;-)

needless to say im excited to see what its like but with a little trepidation
    many thanks prohealth glad your hereBR>

Ameile
    [This Message was Edited on 04/17/2013]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/17/2013]
  11. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

as my own friend on FB! I can't delete one without getting rid of the other, so I occasionally chat with myself and send myself messages. Me keeps me very well informed! LOL!

Soft hugs,
    Stacey
  12. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

You gals made me laugh. Thanks!

I am looking forward to seeing and using the new format. I am really happy that we will be able to message one another. That is a nice addition to ProHealth's site, and an added avenue we can use to give extra support to other patients.