New Puppy pic shes all growed up!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Nov 25, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

Boy is she ever growing is the light of my life I can tell you.
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Thank you for sharing.I have 4 mini schnauzers.Can you tell I'm a dog lover.

Thank you again.

Sue
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

my dalmatians dont sit still long enough for a pic like this and my shih tzu is too ugly for a cute pic lol
  4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

darude .. I could almost think of having a .. dog ... when I see ones like that ... please don't mention this conversation to my cats though ! LOL
    Fudge : )
  5. Lynda44

Lynda44 New Member

She is adorable !!!!!

I bet you just love her to pieces !!

Thanx for sharing the pic....I just love seeing all these cute pets.
  6. darude

darude New Member

Just before i got sick I lost my other dog he collapsed when i was taking him for a walk and died at the vets. Being sick i thought i could never manage a dog. Anyway my neighbor unfortunately had a heart attack and said could not keep Mila as was only four months. Sooo we decided to take her and I now take her for a walk everyday and manage to look after. I NEVER thought i would be able to manage but I can. Its wonderful.
  7. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

She is SO adorable... I am really craving a dog right now, but don't think that my landlord or my cats would allow it!! LOL... Ah well... will wait for another few years.

Thank you for sharing with us.
  8. darude

darude New Member

She gets me out walking and we are up to an hour in the morning and then half hour in evening.
  9. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

What a cuddle bunny.I bet you love on that puppy all the time.I know I sure would.Great pic.
  10. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

I think she's adorable!! But then again, she looks like a carbon copy of my dog, :) I have a 13 yr old male Lhasa-poo named Jeb; it could very well have been him in that pic. He also is the light of my life. BTW, I also have twins; two sets, aged 26 and 28.