New Seascape in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Mar 3, 2006.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hi everyone just getting over flu and decided to paint this Watercolour of the Fastnet Rock Lighthouse which is a famous Irish landmark for a Yacht Race every few years.

Hope you like it.

Mary
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

mary thats beautiful.
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Thank you for sharing......I have a painty in my profile also..........Like you I paint for therapy...........I taught myself...............I enjoy when you post new paintings............They are so so nice.

Sue
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I love all your paintings. It seems like you live in a beautiful area. Thanks for sharing your paintings with us. It lifts my spirits everytime I see one.

Sandy
  5. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Gorgeous Picture.I had 6months in Ireland in the 70's.Never been the same since.A wonderful education. So much fun. Thanks for the reminder and keep painting.
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You are so lucky you have the talent to paint. I have an artist friend who is 80 and she is still going strong and painting.

I have a small, but beautiful original oil of lilacs framed in my dining room. I just love that pic.

Hope you will feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

What a beautiful use of those calming colors. Thank you so much for posting your pictures.

I am glad you are getting over the flu. Is it going around where you live?

Jana

[ advertisement ]