New Season of Shows..What are you watching????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarStar, Sep 18, 2007.

1. solarStar

solarStar New Member

I was just wondering what you all will be watching now that the season is about to start agian.

Me personally...I'm gonna have a hard time settling between a few and will probably switch back and forth but I always catch CSI, Bones, and Jericho. The rest I decide between what is on and then if I get into one in particular I add that to my favs.

Is there any good new shows coming out that I should know about??

Blessings and Prayers
    Star
  2. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

star: i like all the csi's,the closer criminal minds,gosh i guess mysteries and medical's and crime shows. i really get tired of the reality shows. there is one coming on kids world or something in that line,where kids build a town and live in it on their own. yes the t.v seems to be my best friend at times. take care and hope we all find some good shows this year. biddy
  3. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

I'll probably just stay with Mad tv. The ten minute comedy sketches are about right for my attention span.
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Love Rachel Ray, Law and Order and C.I. Dog the Bounty Huner sometimes. discovered one hidden on Spike called Murder which isa reality csi type show. Really good. Criminal Minds if the story lines aren't too creepy and 48 hrs. mystery, dateline etc. Oh can't forget without a trace.
  5. solarStar

solarStar New Member

how we all sort of enjoy the same shows! lol

I am not a fan of reality tv at all so none of those are on my list.lol I think I might have watched 1 season of survivor but that was it.

I watched Saving Grace this summer and the Closer and will miss those two but cant wait for my favs to start agian! I need to make a schedule for tv time now lmao. I got Bones, Without a Trace, Shark, Csi's all of em, NCIS and House and hopefully Jericho starts soon too but I cant remember. lol I never watched Jericho till this summer when they ran all the previous ones. Now I am thouroly hooked! Not a Lost watcher either, but not because it isnt good but because it is beyond my level of comprehension and attention span right now.lol

I loved reading everyones replies thank you for taking the time!

Blessings and Prayers
    Star
  6. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

House is my all time favorite and I've missed it over the summer.

Tried to watch Kid Nation last night and just wasn't impressed. It might get better, but so far I just didn't care for it.

I watched Kitchen Nightmares last night with Chef Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen. Loved it. I've seen some reruns of the British version so I had an idea what to expect and it more then met my expectations. DD was calling during commercials so we could discuss it!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  7. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I love to sew. I like Project Runway.
  8. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I love to sew. I like Project Runway.

The history channel ran a series on Ice Road truckers up in Canada. Other than dealing with all the BLEEPS from sensoring the trucker's language, I loved the program. It is odd that none of this series was shown in Canada.
  9. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I hate when they cancel one I just found!

Last year on Friday night I watched Wedding Belles (I think that was the name) and I loved it. Then it just disappeared and I never found it again!

I just hate when that happens!

Hugzz
    Greenbean