New Site Announcement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ProHealth, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

The team at ProHealth is excited to announce that we will be launching a newly designed website in the next two weeks. We are very pleased to offer better organization of content and products, while still maintaining much of what you are used to.

Please rest assured that all of your passwords, usernames, images and message board posts will remain 100% unchanged.

Some of the great things to look for will be:

- A new updated look

- Central site search for quick access to what you need

- Improved navigation throughout the site

- Several refinements across all sections including Community, Web Store and Research

- A special discount to the ProHealth store to celebrate!

ProHealth thanks you for your participation and support throughout the years. Enjoy the new site!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

News! Hope the electronic gremlins don't cause too much trouble with the start up.

I could use a do over myself. I wouldn't mind a new updated look and some special

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Me too Rock !! I think that we both feel the same since we are so close in age :)!! Sometimes it just takes time to get to know everything new. Sometimes the brain doesn't want to snap to , if you know what I mean.

Yes, a new updated look might be just the thing :)!! The special refinements sound great too.

4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

update me too! It seems as if every time something new comes along, Lilac gets messed up. My computer is already running too slow. So does my thinking process.

See you later.

5. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Great news! You'll see the new ProHealth website on Wednesday 11/30/2011!

We look forward to having everyone begin to enjoy the new site this week! We are confident that you'll appreciate the big improvements we've made in this version.

Also, within the next 30-90 days we will be releasing new features and functions to keep the site moving in the direction it should. One item that will be of interest to our Forum users is advanced searching and sorting which will bring you the information quicker and more accurately.

Also on Wednesday- keep an eye out for a special discount code to be posted! We hope this will make your first shopping experience that much better.
  6. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

The team at ProHealth hopes you enjoy the new website!

To celebrate we are taking 10% off all $100 vitamin orders. This discount is offered through Friday 12/9/2011.

When you check out, please use code BNRNEWPH to receive your special pricing.

Best regards from the ProHealth team.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Of the new format. Easier to read. Thanks!

One thing I would like to see is the title of posts I've read changing color like the old board.

Love, Mikie
    [This Message was Edited on 12/01/2011]
  8. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll see what I can do.

- Holly
  9. 3gs

3gs New Member

OUCH!!! I do appreciate the hard work and trying to keep the board fresh. However after the last change Iam really surprised one key thing was again ignored...

The screen-colors are way to bright!!! Yes Ive turned down my own computer.

I'll ck back but for now-new site is not user friendly for me
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Love, Mikie
  11. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Just wanted to mention that after I have posted the thread doesn't come up to the top like it always did before. Don't know if it is just a bit slow or what, still. Maybe it will take a bit of time.

12. bct

bct Active Member

Screen too blinding. Also, search feature now seems next to useless, unless I'm just doing something wrong. No search for 'title', 'author'; not very good. The old search engine seemed to work much better imho...

[This Message was Edited on 12/05/2011]
  13. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Thanks for the comments. The ProHealth team wants you to have the best experience while you are here.

Regarding the colors being too bright- is it the white that is too much for you, or is it the blue? From time to time we plan on alternating the colors on the site, so more explanation will be appreciated.

In the next 30-60 days we will continue to release enhancements to the site, and the search will be one area that will have new features. Stay tuned!
  14. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Just out of curiosity, did you use this style: or did you create one of your own?
  15. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Regarding the message board remembering your login - that should be fixed now.

- ProHealth
  16. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

The functionality to remember or pre-populate your username and password is actually handled by your internet browser. Because we didn't allow that for a while, you may need to "reset" it by having your browser remember it again.

Unless you have previously told your browser not to remember your login, it should ask you (the next time you log in) if you would like it to be remembered.

Can you tell me what browser you are using (such as Firefox or Internet Explorer)?