New Snowwoman carving pic in my profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

This is a snowman I carved for a friend here at work. Notice please that this is a snow woman. Don't ask me how you tell the difference, just trust me!!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Great work.
    That must be Frostina, the Snow Woman.
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed Frostina (I like that!).

I have pics of a couple new Santas I did for the other two gals here and I will post them in the next few days.

(We did "Secret Santa" this year. Once a week for 3 weeks. Didn't work very well, everyone knows when I have their name!)

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Greenbean I Love snowmen and Women! So adorable! You are very Talented!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,S
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is a cutie. I can tell she's a snow-woman from her name and her charming outfit.
  6. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Yes she does have a lovely outfit - you are very talented at painting your carvings too!

How are you photographing them? Do you use the flash on the camera or are you using a separate light from the side? Your pictures are great.

7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Greenbean that is soooooooo cute you are very talented what a sweet snowman
  8. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Thank you so much. I wish I had a pic of the three that are going to my Red Hat Christmas party tonight but I didn't get one. Not only are they painted, but their hats are decorated.

Froggy - I didn't take the pic, one of the gals here at work took it. I don't have a camera.

I'll see if someone at the party tonight can take pics of the ones I'm taking there.

Thanks again!

PS - I am changing to a pic of a Santa now.
  9. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Excellent work. It is too bad that Frostina is frigid! Does Frostina give everyone the "cold shoulder?" Ha, ha.

I like your choice of colors. You have a good eye for color selection as well as your obvious carving skills.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/14/2006]