NEW Stained glass butterflies in my profile 5/28

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, May 28, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I made these butterflies this weekend. I used a glass saw to cut the curves. The glass is a special art glass and the pictures do not capture to true colors or patterns.

Hope you enjoy them-Carla
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

These are just beautiful. I will have to show them to my twelve year old granddaughter. She has loved butterflies since she was a baby. Your home must be very lovely with all the stained glass.

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are a talented lady. Thanks for sharing a touch of spring with us.

4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

the butterflies are absolutely beautiful, I love the shapes and the colours.

5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Not only do I love them, I want the green and deep rust one! Can't afford them but I want them.

Lovely, Carla. You outdid yourself.

Can you give your website address again, please?

[This Message was Edited on 05/28/2007]
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Beautiful! You does good work.

7. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

I'm jealous! I wish I had the time to get a hobby like that. When I ever get done with school and can take a class for the fun of it, I'm taking a painting class.

A friend of mine had her mother in law make me a beautiful University of Michigan Block M stained glass thing. It was so pretty but it got broke in a move.
    I was so bummed!
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

They are soooo pretty.

9. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I love your artwork.....It is amazing. I wish that I could get into something like that. I am always doodling with computers....That doesn't give me much of a feeling of accomplishment though...

Keep them coming :)

10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

my exmil bought one of the golden gate bridge and well it broke it didn't make the flight back to michigan...

11. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

My initial thought was, "oh wow!"....that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Nancy B
  12. ckball

ckball New Member

I am glad everyone likes my butterflies, as I said the pics don't do them justice. Gotta run into town today. Thank you all again. Carla
  13. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Smile on purpose!
  14. mezombie

mezombie Member

These are really beautiful, Carla! I have a stained glass butterfly, but it's pretty primitive compared to yours. The curves are exquisite. You are an excellent craftsperson!
  15. Carla they are beautiful, of course can you tell I love butterflys? lol!