New stained glass christmas pic in my profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hey everyone, Here is why I haven't been here much. Had to make things for the gallery. The bowls are turned upside down to show you the painting. The others are candle holders.

They came from the Dollar store, then I painted the design with special glass paint you bake in a reg oven, then it is dishwasher safe. I actually did those last year, so just washed them and repriced them.

The round ornaments are painted with the same glass paint but in a tube, so I made the snow flakes. Then the angels, I have 3 more that I forgot to put in the pic, they are smaller than these.

I hope you enjoy looking at them, I am working on a very special volunteer project that I will talk about another day. That is another reason why I haven't posted much lately too. It is VERY exciting, if you know how to find me out there, it is posted on the web. Thanks for looking-Carla
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow! another beautiful job! they are just Beautiful! I love the angles and the candle with holly!,,,,,,S
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

work, Carla. Actually, better than that. I especially like the angel that looks like it's dancing.

What's that thing that looks like a green/lavender ice cream cone?

4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Although they're all beautiful, I really like the one that looks like a candle with the holly.

Soooo pretty!!

Nancy B
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

These are beautiful...
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

these are beautiful, I can just imagine a tree decorated with your ornaments, all lit up.

love rosie
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Makes me want to reconsider my "Grinch" status.

Thanks for sharing them with us, you talented person.

8. mezombie

mezombie Member

Thanks for sharing!
  9. tansy

tansy New Member

I get a lot of pleasure from seeing your stained glass work. Thank you.

TC, Tansy[This Message was Edited on 11/29/2007]
  10. Catseye

Catseye Member

I just love the pink angel, it's gorgeous!

11. ckball

ckball New Member

I really appreciate your compliments. I enjoy doing it, it does something for my soul to take peices of glass and make something from it. I am glad you liked them, thanks for looking-Carla
  12. sues1

sues1 New Member

And most of all the pink angel.

Thanks for posting your wonderful work. It helps to enjoy something like this very relaxing.............Susan