New Support Group Dayton, OH

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by melodee49, Oct 25, 2006.

1. melodee49

melodee49 New Member

Hello everyone, I have looked high and low for a support group for FM in the Dayton, Ohio area. I had no luck, so I am getting one together. The first meeting is scheduled for December 5th, a Tuesday, from 7 til 8 pm at the Huber heights library. Everyone is invited.
  2. mildred623

mildred623 New Member

I live near Huber Heights and have looked and looked for a meeting. While I cant promise for sure that I can come (depends on how I feel) I will try to make this one.
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Hi I do not live in Dayton I'm in Virginia but I do hope to be living in Kettering by the first of the year.So keep us informed about meeting please .Now I hope when I move I can come but to be honest I do not get out much now because of my pain.I'd still like to know in case I am able to go.
  4. melodee49

melodee49 New Member

I am hoping to find someone who would like to be able to even take in for me in case of me feeling bad too, but with some prayer and perserverance, it won't be necessary. It would be great to see you well enough to attend.
    I do plan on signing for the same time once a month at the library as soon as the library is taking them. The only drawback with the library is refreshments. I don't think we can have anything. I will double check this.
    It is early for me, and my meds aren't working yet, so I have to go back to bed for a while. Thanks for your replies and support. Melanie
  5. melodee49

melodee49 New Member

Is there a way to exchange any personal info, phone # , email, etc? Even if you can't attend the meeting, we can talk from home. Just wondering.