New symptom for me, tiny, tiny bumps on throat

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Feb 24, 2003.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have about 6 tiny little round pimple type bumps on my throat now, just about half way down between my chin & chest, they are kind of hard like a wart but I do not think they are. Does anyone else have these???

They do not hurt or anything but I just think it is strange like all the other things we deal with.

Jaci
  2. dlizard

dlizard New Member

I've broken out with each bad flare in differnet places on my face and neck with what starts as small hard milia bumps... they are very deep and will abscess if you let them go on too long sometimes.... I've had several that started small and got HUGE with deep scarring on my neck so be careful and find a good dermtologist.. I have frequent incision anddrainage of mine because they are so profuse...I've read all kinds of things about tissue overgrowth and overzealous hair follicles and folliculitis and I've got that..... I also have hydradenitis... same deal.Antibiotics don't appear to have any effect either... another yet again lvoely component of our DD..... Good luck!