New symptom? Girls only or you may turn red

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Apr 1, 2003.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have been having itchy nipples lately, mostly left one.

Anyone else?

I think maybe I look funny trying to discreetly rub myself for relief.

Jaci
  2. Notonline

Notonline New Member

Yep...been using Aveeno baby lotion on the "guys" at night...helps some. I just chalked it up to the cold, dry air of winter. I get really dry skin in the winter, but this can be rather embarassing.
  3. starstella

starstella New Member

the itching dosen't happen so often, but the soreness does. Starynls's book talks about trigger points in the area causing the pain. I feel like that's all I ever write about....trigger points...i guess they are consuming my life. anyway--you are not alone with this.
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Me, too, Jaci----mine comes and goes, right now it isn't an issue, but I definitely have times where it is.... and I'm really itchy in the shower, like hot water makes it worse.

Oh, c'mon, you KNOW the guys are checkin' out this post, too....

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. 2girls

2girls New Member

Oh yes - at times they are itchy and other times the left one gets very sore and I am not well endowed, shall we say!

2girls
  6. Flibble

Flibble New Member

I have this problem also. Itchy and sore and cracked. I use Bag Balm that farmers use on cows teats and it seems to help. Feel better. Flibble
  7. jeniwren

jeniwren New Member

Itchy...yes, no idea why, could be due to candida infection on skin.?? have appoint at Dr to find out.

Painful also, but mine is due to new HRT...almost stopped, just needed to give my body time to adjust. I wonder at what point in their cycle people with pain are experiencing it?? Could be something to do with estrogen levels????

Jeni
  8. lease79

lease79 New Member

used to get pretty bad when I had piteriosis (sp) versicolor all over my skin. But before I got pg I *almost* got that under control. So they're not too bad at the moment.
    Though the right one is hurting pretty darn bad at the moment. Could be related to pregnancy, but it is a pulling pain that I have had before.

Lease
  9. RedB

RedB New Member

Lease, thank you so much for using the expression "pulling" pain! When I first got sick with FM, all of the docs wanted to know what kind of pain I had: burning, stabbing, sharp, etc.

The only answer I could give them was that it was a "pulling pain". I could tell they thought I was nuts! Thank you so much for using that description!!

Kathy
  10. JulieKathryn

JulieKathryn New Member

Same problem here. It is amazing to finally relate to people who know what the heck its like!! You all make me smile.
    Julie

I bath everynight in Baby Magic or something along those lines, Right now my favorate flavor is a milk bath with lavender and what ever that other ingredient is!!
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2003]
  11. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

I have alternating itchy and then sore. I had perma-hard nipples for 2 1/2 weeks right before Christmas! At first, my husband thought "WOW, how cool and sexy," but they would hurt just if he looked at them!!

Damn Disease!
    April
  12. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

also I get twiching, very strange
  13. sue t

sue t New Member

Yeah, I've had both itchy and sore nipples.
    The itch is embarresing, 'cause all you want to do is scratch them - even in public!
    But when they are painful sometimes I could cry - the last time I had this I resorted to putting cotton wool balls soaked in baby lotion between my nipples and my bra to stop them rubbing just so as I could go out. With rather voluptuous ones there was no way I was goin out without my bra.

Sue