New "symptom" I have noticed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by k2626, Jun 20, 2008.

1. k2626

k2626 New Member

I noticed that my bones have been "cracking" a lot lately. For example if I move my ankle in a circular motion, it crackles a lot, same with when I stretch my back, hands etc....

Anyone else notice this?

Cant wait to go to the dr on Monday
  2. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

But my Dr. called it arthritis! Joint troubles do come with FM/CFS. Good luck.

let us know what the Dr. says

3. k2626

k2626 New Member

I am almost in tears because of these odd pains. Today I have been getting shooting pains to the left of my stomach. How could that be FM? I just want to know what is wrong with me:(
  4. k2626

k2626 New Member

I live in the city so I dont think I have lyme, though I have been in AZ alot because of my dad, and there are def deer etc there However, with lyme doesnt that mean you have a tick in you? I have not seen any..and have not have flu symptoms. Just bad bad pains in my bones, lately it has primarily been my feet, ankles...prob from walking?
    Does lyme cause pain to the bones and shooting pains too?

5. k2626

k2626 New Member

Thanks for this info. I will def bring it up to my new dr on Monday> I think he will take me seriously and hear that he is great for those that have unanswered med issues.

One thing I read on Lymne is that it is usually associated with some sort of rash, I have had none. Is that always the case????

Thanks again, starting to be convinced these bone pains is cancer all in my bones in my legs and feet, or I am just straight out crazy! I could hardley walk into dinner last night because I felt my ankle was going to snap in half :(

Cracking is def new to me...
  6. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I used to have those cracking noises all the time, especially in my shoulder blades.

Now they seem to have gone away almost entirely.

The main things I've done for my health recently (meaning prior to their disappearing) are starting to avoid and detoxify poison mold and take six months worth of a low dose of a mild antiviral.

I did take about four capsules of antibiotic (doxycyline/minocycline), but other than that didn't address lyme directly.

I don't know what to say about that, therefore. Lyme and poison mold create some of the same symptoms, and so maybe this is related. Or maybe in my case it was viral. Or maybe (this would be a great explanation!) my body is taking care of whatever lyme problem it has on its own now that its other toxic/pathogen burdens have decreased.

It feels like progress, in any case. Thanks for reminding me of another symptom that's disappeared....
  7. Jupiter7

Jupiter7 New Member

With Lyme, you don't always notice the tick bite or a bullseye rash. If you were bitten on scalp or private areas, you may not notice.

I am looking into Lyme diagnosis also, after many doctors and many tests that turn up nothing. I didn't accept the Fibro/CFS diagnosis because my last rheumy said to just accept it, try to get better sleep, and exercise. I felt that I was getting nowhere.

If you don't get a diagnosis that is satisfactory to you, don't give up.

HERE is a link to an extensive SYMPTOMS LIST for Lyme Click on symptoms if it doesn't take you straight there.

My main symptoms are fatigue, leg weakness, dizziness, bone pain that travels, cognitive problems (like not finding the right word), palpitations, sensory overload and more.

Be aware that Lyme is a controversial disease, and your doctor may easily brush the possibility aside. You can click on the Lyme Message Board for some good info on the most reliable tests, etc.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/21/2008]