New symptom question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by POOKIEWA, Jun 24, 2009.

POOKIEWA New Member

Last weekend I had a new symptom/manifestation and do not know if it is connected to the Fibromyalgia or not. Please let me know what you think or if you have had this happen yourselves.
    I woke up on Friday morning and felt slightly lightheaded. Not dizzy. I have had 25+ years of Meniere's syndrome and definitely know dizziness when I have it. This was like if you had been bending over for a while and then stand up too quickly. My face felt slightly tingly. I felt like my ears were ringing. And lightheaded and 'fuzzy' feeling. Well this lasted for 2 1/2 days. Didn't completely go away until Sunday mid-day. I slept as much as I could that weekend and it did finally get better and go away. I took sinus medicine thinking it was possibly that but it didn't seem to help. I had not slept well even with my c-pap all week. Had been extremely stressed all that week. I think it was because of that. Little sleep and very stressed. But just want to check out the possibility of a fibro-connection.
    Any help will be appreciated.
  2. poets

poets Member

Hi Pookiewa,

I've had the exact symptoms you're describing here. I always assumed they are related to my fibro because they get worse when I'm in a flare. I also get migraines frequently with this, and it may be a sort of migraine aura, but even so, they go with my flares too, so who knows. I can relate to the feeling. It's hard to describe and quite uncomfortable. Thank heaven we don't have it all the time!!