New symptom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lazy_Susan, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Lazy_Susan

Lazy_Susan New Member

I recently started experiencing weakness in my right hand and arm but it's intermittent. Is this common for fibro? I apologize if I'm asking dumb questions and I'm ordering a book someone here recommended to answer my questions but in the meantime, I've got so much going on I'm so curious about. Thank you for understanding.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

Trust me Ive had this dd for most of my life and Im still asking questions!!!!!!!

Dollars to donuts its the fibro. I do this to and have to be careful picking things up(coffee cup) becauses as you said its intermittent. Have you noticed if its worse during flare or if youve done alot?

Oh saw your post on ear not sure on that I used to get little nodules when wearing earrings.

This is an ongoing process unfornately.
  3. Lazy_Susan

Lazy_Susan New Member

Hi, thank you for your responses.

This just started with me this past week but today it seems to be in both hands and feet. It's almost a cramp and I can't shake it out like you sometimes can a 'charlie horse'. It's even in my heels. It doesn't feel like joints or bones but muscles and tissue. Yesterday I kept dropping things and was just generally extra clumsy. I'm starting a new exercise program this weekend and hope it makes all this stuff just stop. I got the Fluidity workout and bar. *crossing fingers* :)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2008]
  4. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

so no need to apologize. I to have weakness through out my extremities. Jenn