New symptom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbarrett68, Aug 13, 2009.

1. rbarrett68

rbarrett68 New Member

Hey everyone

I just have been having a difficult time with what I think are new symptoms but I wanted to see if anyone else also had these and if they could offer any tips on how to handle.

A month ago I started not being able to tolerate caffiene at all...I used to be able to have 1 to 2 cups a day and also soda.Now if I drink even a half of a cup I get these symptoms (Usually about 5 hrs later)

Tremors worse,clammy skin,what feels like hot flashes,shortness of breath,prickly feeling on skin

it lasts about 2 hrs and then gradually goes away.

Now for the past week I am getting problems with muscle spacity,tremors,numbness in my right ear and worsening of my dizziness from certain sounds and smells.

This has not happened to me before and I have been dx'ed for 6 yrs now.

Has any one had this happen to you and why is it starting now.

Also,does it have a name?

Any tips for managing this would be great since I work for a major retailer :)

2. loto

loto Member

what is your diagnosis? I have Fibromyalgia.
    I do did hot flashes, prickly feelings on skin, and muscle spacity,(which I like to call JERKS!). I don't get dizzy from sounds and smells, but I am extra sensitive to them (as in, like fingernails on a chalkboard sensitive).
    Anyway, the only thing I've ever been diagnosed with is FM, so I'm not sure if these things are because of it, or something else. There are so many things that have similar symptoms, that it drives me crazy wondering!
    I don't know, but since these symptoms are new to you, my advice is to see your doctor and ask him if you need any kinds of tests done to rule out other things.
    It's just a frustrating thing to have to go through, I know.