New Symptoms, please anyoneelse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, Apr 9, 2006.

1. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

For the past three nights, I have been having terrible pain down my arms. It starts at the elbow and goes into my hands and fingers. It is horribly painful and wakes me up. My fingers go number and tingle it is getting worse. This is a new symptom for me. Also, this morning I had a purple line on my left hand that ran from the end of my had to the middle of my thumb and forefinger. After I showered it went away. Also, last year the tips of my fingers were blue for several hours. Has this happened to anyoneelse?
  2. JuliannaG

JuliannaG New Member

just to make sure that it's just another symptom, and not something a lot more serious.

3. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

but what you describe also sounds to me like Raynaud's Phenomenon. Spastic circulatory system affects peripheral circulation- esp. fingers and toes.

My doc told me it CAN cause permanent damage, so to keep hands and feet warm. You might check. I get the numbness with it.

Good Luck!
    Lollie
  4. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I had a thing similar and it was a small clot. This sounds more like a pinched nerve, but I would have it checked and ask for Doppler on your arms. Thye are quick, not too expensive and painless. My left arm bothers me all the time this way, and heart doc thinks it is nerve from neck and shoulder.

Insist on the Doppler. Just to rule out.

Love Anne C