new symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Angie812, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Angie812

Angie812 New Member

I was diagnosed with CFIDS about a year ago, but recently I've been having some new symptoms. How do I know if it is now Fibro or just part of the CFIDS?

New symptoms: foot and leg pain up to knees
    tingling and numb-like feeling all over
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I don't have CFIDS so bumping for someone else to help!

hugs Redwillow
  3. bell9383

bell9383 New Member

Hi Angie

I'm having severe pain up to my knees and my hips and where the bikini line is at the moment and it seems to have got worse since the weather has changed in the UK. My tendons at the back of my heel when i get out of bed i can hardly walk either and even with gentle massarge it doesn't help. I have both Fibro and CFS and I think this is yet another flare for me but one that gives me more grief in the winter months. I was diagnosed last October so this is still relativley new for me as well. When my legs are cold I get bouts of numbness and pins and needles. Air conditioning and the coldness and dampness out side seem to be factors for my legs being so painfull. Once there cold though it can take ages to warm up.

Hope this helps your not alone

best wishes nicola
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2006]
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Leg pain is one of the worst things I have and Low back pain I think mine is from these DD's
  5. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

My legs hurt and burn and are red and right now, i am miserable. I have swelling and my Dr. knows. He put me on Lasix and a Rx. salve to try to eaase the pain. I go back Fri.

My 1 knee hurts so bad ----I need surgery but right now, now feasible with hubbie's walkking problems.

I sometimes wonder which way we are to gturn with all of our pain!!!!

It is rather hot outside today and storms are threatened for tyhis eve ----maybe that is why pain is bad today.

Bless you - I dio hope you find an answer ----I know it won't be a cure but pray you find relief.

Gentle Hugs,

Joan
  6. Angie812

Angie812 New Member

thanks for all your input. I was also curious if our menstrual cycles have any affect on the severity of the pain. My symptoms seem to be worse the week before my period. How about you all (females, of course!)
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

yes I would always get every symptom worse the week before my periods. Even now I do the same thing even though I'm going threw menopause. I get that one week where everything seems to be elevated even the pain.

my legs swell and behind my knees swell with very bad pain
  8. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

ANG
    those are my new symtoms also. i wake and from my knees down ache. the numbing and tingling ive had in my extremitites but now is all over. going to my second rhemy on friday, tiRed of dealing with doctors ..GOD BLESS FOY