New symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angeliz1951, May 8, 2003.

1. angeliz1951

angeliz1951 New Member

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I am so weak. I had to have my husband help me stand up this morning. I came to work but have been moving very slowly. I feel like I'm in slow motion. My legs and feet and my hands are mildly numb feeling. I have no strength. I have been experiencing episodes of shaking. My hands, particularly my right hand shakes. I'm so sick of Drs I could scream. Most of them just want to hurry up and get you out of the office. I've not come across one yet who acts like he cares how I feel. I was diagnosed last spring with Fibromyalgia. Does anyone know if the way I feel know might be connected to the Fibro or the beginnings of something else.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I know you don't want to hear this, but you will have to call your doctor. It could be the Fibro, but theres the off chance that its something else too.

Could it be one of your meds? You sound like you are having an anxiety attack, but I am no doctor.

Have you tired the 'Doctor Referral' list at the top of this board? You may find a doctor that is familiar with FM/CFS that will help more than the one you are going to.

Sure hope you are feeling better soon, let us know how you make out.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. tansy

tansy New Member

and this happens frequently. You should see a doctor, any new symptom or problem should be investigated.

In the meantime assume you may have CFS as well, rest for a while (body and mind) then when things start to subside increase your activity slowly and carefully. If it is CFS and you continue to fight against it you will just make the problems worse and go on longer.

It's something all CFS patients have learnt, most of us the hard way.

Cheers

Tansy