new symtoms for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clueless, Oct 14, 2002.

1. clueless

clueless New Member

I have something new to me. I am wondering if others have this? It started out with pain in my fingers and graduated to a feeling of numbness under my skin clear up to my shoulders. Very painful and the use of my hands + fingers not good. I had an injured thumb many years ago pulling the tendons as my bowling ball stuck on my thumb.That has also come back to visit me, I can`t bend it or it snaps out of place. Is this pain in the fingers + burning numbness under the skin another blessing of this fun disease? Sure hope it is not here to stay!!!!
  2. clueless

clueless New Member

I have something new to me. I am wondering if others have this? It started out with pain in my fingers and graduated to a feeling of numbness under my skin clear up to my shoulders. Very painful and the use of my hands + fingers not good. I had an injured thumb many years ago pulling the tendons as my bowling ball stuck on my thumb.That has also come back to visit me, I can`t bend it or it snaps out of place. Is this pain in the fingers + burning numbness under the skin another blessing of this fun disease? Sure hope it is not here to stay!!!!
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Numbness in left arm, constant tremor in left hand, my numbness has been there for a while, a few months, I have only had this DD since May this yr, going to a neurologist in a few weeks, going to have EEG, EMG, don't know much about it, may be nerve damage from zoloft, or a side effect of one of my drugs.

Sorry I am not much help, others will provide more info, I think is is pretty common with us tho based on my reading.

Jaci
  4. debrastets

debrastets New Member

I had ct and my hand did the same thing! Now i have RSD in hand from my ct surgery! It can be a few things! I had slipped discin c6;c7 That caused it and other hand had neck surgery in june! So dont let them blame fm for everything without getting it checked out frist! O.k. Good luck!
  5. fp3657@aol.com

fp3657@aol.com New Member

well id like to think it wasnt there to stay but chalk it up as a bad day, mine never never goes away, it hurts so bad just to be on this puter, but its nice to see that i am not alone in this