new thread post op for Sarah

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Glad you are home sweetie. I pray that each day will be better than the one before. I ask that God keep your pain level down, and give you the strength to do all the things I know the physical therapists will ask of you.

Sarah.... think of taking a couple baby steps while you think of each of us, and picture us helping you as you do.

Praise the surgery is over. God bless you and keep you. I know you were so scared, and I know that we all related to that fright. This too shall pass.

Somebody here will know just the right biblical passage, but all I can think of is "this too shall pass".
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

There sure don't keep you in the hospital very long any more. I am glad all went well. I hope you have some people to help you . Do you have some good books and videos to help pass the time? How is your mood? Are you still afraid or is it getting easier? Just picture Jesus beside you holding your hand. Just keep asking Him for His peace. If you need to vent or just talk to pass the time we are here for you. Take care and hopefully we'll hear from you soon. The verses I have for you are Isaiah 43:1-3.
    Cath
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am continuing to pray for the pain meds situation because I know you had mentioned that being a fear. I hope that is under control now. Hang in there with all those knees exercises. I know the angle is something that they want you to improve upon. I pray that you will see increase in how much you can bend each week. I will continue to pray for you.

Love
    Nancy
  4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

How about Isaiah 40:28-31:

Do you not know? Have you not heard?
    The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
    He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
    Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall;
    but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.

The will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.