NEW TO BOARD, BUT NOT TO CHRONIC PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SISTERFIRE, Apr 7, 2003.

1. SISTERFIRE

SISTERFIRE New Member

I AM IN MAJOR FLARE UP AS I HAVE RAN OUT OF ALL MY MEDS AND I FEEL LIKE THINGS ARE HOPELESS. IS THERE A SUPPORT GROUP I CAN GO TO IN TULSA AREA IN OKLAHOMA? I NEED SOME KIND OF HELP AS I HAVE NO MONEY, NO INSURANCE, NO DIAGNOSIS, NO DISABILITY AND I HAVE 4 KIDS AND A HUSBAND, LOST MY MOM BACK IN JANUARY. I JUST FEEL LIKE I AM LOSING IT.

SISTER FIRE
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And your local social services. It is dangerous to quit many of our meds like this. The Salvation Army has always been of great help with this. Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  3. SISTERFIRE

SISTERFIRE New Member

THE SALVATION ARMY HERE DOES NOT DO MEDS. ALL OF THE PLACES THAT HELP IN TULSA WON'T TOUCH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIVE IN TULSA COUNTY. THE ONLY PLACE IN MY HOMETOWN WILL NOT COVER EFFEXOR OR REALLY ANYTHING BUT ANTIBOTICS. I DID NOT JUST STOP THE MEDS. I RAN OUT. NOT REALLY YELLING JUST HARD FOR ME TO SHIFT BACK AND FORTH.

I REALLY NEED A SUPPORT GROUP WHO CAN BE PHYSICALLY HERE FOR ME AND WALK ME THROUGH THIS ALL.
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Have you discussed this with your Doc? I believe if he knew you were with out meds, he would help you. Most Doc. find away or they refer you. Good Luck,and God Bless.