new to board...hello

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lorifay, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Lorifay

Lorifay New Member

Hi: I'm new to the board. I posted on message but don't think it went on so forgive me if this is a repeat. My doctor suspects that I have fibro. I wake up in pain every morning and toss and turn all night cuz I start to ache in one position. I have an added problem of enlarged muscles. I have one on each foot and a rather large one on my back between my shoulder blade and spine. I have been to my local neurologist who sent me to our University hospital. They excused me saying they don't believe it's a muscle problem even though the ultrasound confirmed the growth on my back was muscle. I'm lost and don't know where to turn. One doctor wants to remove the one on my back (he already removed one of those on my foot and it did help the pain). Has anyone else ever heard of such a thing? Fibro is bad enough but to add this craziness into the mix is too much. Thanks for being here. I've been dying for someone to complain to.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Lorifay:
    I just wanted to welcome you to the group. I know I learn much from the girls and I am sure you will also.
    As for your problem: not a clue, but I will be waiting to see the responses you get. For FM/CFS I go to a rheumatologist.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

(((((( WELCOME!!!!))))))

sorry no havent heard of this . but keep posting im sure someone here can help! were here for you!!!
    HUGS!! BLKKAT
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I have not heard of this condition. Seems like some of us get hit w/ multiple problems.

Good luck.
  5. Lori_P

Lori_P New Member

Hi Lori,
    OMG...Hi and welcome. I'm new here too. Actually just coming back. You and I seem to have much in common. My name is Lori Faye too!! what a hoot, I am origionally from Mich., and pursuant to your profile we share many of the same interests. How nice. i'll have to fill out my profile. no time right now, but welcome, this site is very insightful and caring. Catch up later.. serenity, Lori P