New to board thx in advance have already had so much info!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by yama, May 28, 2003.

1. yama

yama New Member

Hi my name is Carol I have just found your wonderful message board and would like to thank everyone for the warmth I feel already reading though the messages remind me in a day of feeling isolated with this illness (cfs/me) I am NOT alone so now that I have found you all I look forward to becoming part of your warm group.

best wishes to all
    Carol
  2. granmakitty12

granmakitty12 New Member

I know you will find this message board very helpful. The people all share the same problems and we all share tips and ideas that help us. Keep coming back. Granmakitty
  3. bwoodruff

bwoodruff New Member

Hello Carol!
    You are so right - this is a great place for info, filled with very wise people who have many similar experiences to your own.

Glad to see you've found "us" and look forward to seeing you around!

B.
  4. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Welcome to the board its nice to see new people posting here there really is a lot of info from people with real illnesses on this board its nice to no your not a lone and others feel the same way your not just going mad i think you have to have these dd to really understand well people do understand but not in the same way
    so welcome and hope you stick around

((((((((((big hugs ))))))))))
    from the UK
    Loopyloo xx
  5. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This place is a godsend, I look forward to hearing more from you too.

Love Pat.
  6. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

So sorry that you suffer with this but so glad that you found us...you won't feel isolated again...promise!

hugs
    Mary x
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

just wanted to welcome you to the group!!! Glad you stopped by!Hope we talk again soon~
    ((Hugs)),
    Tracey
  8. yama

yama New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Thankyou for making me feel part of this group. I have had a great day and managed to stay online for the longest time in such a long time reading all the wonderful threads and getting so much from them.
    I am so happy to have found you all and you don't know how great it is to have found so many people I can honestly relate to and vise versa, I can assure you I will be around for a long time to come, once again thankyou all

with warm wishes to all,
    Hugs fae Bonnie Scotland,
    Carol