New To Board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spydergrl80, Aug 10, 2005.

1. spydergrl80

spydergrl80 New Member

Hello there!
    My name is Hannah. I am posting for the first time after lurking for quite a while.
    I am 25, I was diagnosed with FMS at 14.
    I was wondering what types of medications people use for pain. I started taking ultram a few days ago and it's not helping much. It only seems to work well if I take Tylenol with it, which I don't want to do often. I've been refered to a pain clinic and am going to start trigger point injections in Spetember...any words of wisdom on that?
    Thanks!
    Hannah
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hi hannah,

all i can say is everone is different, and i have tried nearly everything neurotin to zyprexa, to tylenol#3-davorcet,diludid,trigger oint-acupuncture. i have man things going on check out my bio. so i do find soe relief when i a warm epson salt bath and ice. just try try again. it's been frustrating for me. i have even tried inflamx-natural enzyme stuff and almost all antidepressants. but i have a blood disorder and that may be causing some of my sensitivities.

good luck
  3. nleer

nleer Member

Welcome Hannah,

Has any of your doctors checked for Hypothalmus,Pituitary, Adrenal Axis Malfunction.

I had to use prednisone as a child and the long term use of that has caused many problems.

The only thing I have found that helps my pain is a product from NIKKEN and it is called Bio directed immunity.

It may take a couple of weeks to get in your system, but It has helped my pain.

It works in building (not stimulating the immune system).

Boosts white cell count and Natural Killer cells.

I don't know but it is a try. It is the only thing that helps me.

Try going to www.nikken.com to find a representative in your area.

It couldn't hurt and it is all natural.

I hope this helps.

May you be pain free soon.

Many Blessings,

Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2005]