New to Board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joyof3, Oct 31, 2002.

1. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

I am 26,and just need someone that understands the every day battle we fight with our bodies. thanks stephanie
  2. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

I am 26,and just need someone that understands the every day battle we fight with our bodies. thanks stephanie
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi,
    You have come to the right place to learn far more than you want to about FMS & CFS. You can get almost all of your questions answered, and get support from the best people in the world who actually understand what you are going through.
    Kathryn
  4. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

Its good to talk to others that feel the way I do thanks so much for your replies. stephanie
  5. pamela

pamela New Member

I read your post and your profile I can very much understand how you feel. I too was dx'd w/ FMS among other things in 6-02 and I think I have had this for many years. I am sorry about your dad and all I can honestly say from experience of losing mine 6 yrs. ago is... cherish every moment w/ him. I'm not familiar w/ ALS but hang in there and try not to get stressed out. Losing family members is a part of life and we just have to go w/ the flow. He may live to a ripe old age...you never know. Write any time...Pamela
  6. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Some very nice people on this site. Hope you enjoy it.
    Soft hugs.
  7. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Welcome to the group. I certainly understand the every day battle. I think we all do..those that have FMS, anyway. Hope to get you know better. I am here for you, if you need someone to talk to.
    gentle hugs,
    Duff
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Joy, glad you have found the board. We have a lot of great people here are willing to help you with your everyday battles with these illnesses.

So glad to have you join us.

Again, a big welcome to you.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. teach6

teach6 New Member

I want to welcome you to our board too. You are just seven days older than my oldest. He is a pre-K teacher in NYC.

I have CFS and FMS, among other things. I think I've had them for many years, but not quite sure how many.

You will find lots of support and good info here. Glad you found us.

Barbara
  10. JCharity

JCharity New Member

I hope you enjoy this board as much as I do. Everybody is so understanding and supportive. We laugh, we cry, we vent, we do whatever is necessary. We all have the same symptoms and we can all talk about them with people who know what we are going thru.

I can understand how you feel about your father. My dad passed away 20 years ago today and I still miss him. My mom is 86 years old and lives with hubby and me. I am very fortunate that I have her yet. With my fibro it can sometimes be difficult to take care of her due to pain. I do the best I can though.

I will be 60 years old on November 2nd. YIKES!!!!! lol I was diagnosed with fibro 4 years ago this month, but I can trace wayyyyyy back to my 20's when I had some of these symptoms. I have lived in Michigan all my life.
    I had a lot of pain......more than usual......this summer so I am not looking forward to winter. We average 100 + inches of snow a year, which means cold, damp weather.

You take care Stephanie.....am looking forward to getting to know you. We're all here for ya!

God bless,

Jenn

11. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

thank you all for your warm welcome and understanding stephanie

[ advertisement ]