New to board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrsfourpaws, Apr 16, 2003.

1. mrsfourpaws

mrsfourpaws New Member

hi guys and gals i just found this and very happy indeed ,
    just having major flair and this looks like great place for new info , hope to talk to you all soon , mrsfourpaws
  2. evileva

evileva New Member

Welcome to the board, you will find all kinds of information here and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
    Eva
  3. nancyw

nancyw New Member

Hi! Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear you're having a major flair, but it's inevitable with this DD. LOVED your name so read your bio. My sympathies to you for losing your dog. I know what you mean when you say he was there through everything. I lost a cat Feb. 00 that was with me when my mom died, dad died, divorce - EVERYTHING. I still cry sometimes when I think about her. Of course, my other 5 cats keep me company; couldn't live without them since I live by myself now. Anyway, welcome, and hope you improve quickly.
  4. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

just wanted say welcome here also so sorry to here that you are in a flair . this is a great place here .sorry to hear that your dog past away
  5. leokat

leokat New Member

So pleased you've found this place.

I'm new here myself and have found people to be very helpful even when my first post was on a very sensitive subject and a later one err showed my own ignorance.

I hope you are able to post here on a more regular basis real soon.In the mean time take care.

Leo.