New to boards, old to FM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheilaD, Jun 24, 2003.

1. sheilaD

sheilaD New Member

Hi, my name is Sheila and I just found this message board. I have had lupus since 1991 and FM since 1995. I am having lots of problems right now. Just got off of Klonopin and feel like I have been fighting a tiger... Would love to talk with others right now, just need a little support, and would love to give others the same
  2. pearls

pearls New Member

I can't imagine having both lupus and fibromyalgia! You'll find a lot of support on this board, and we really do appreciate the support you're offering us.

Many soft hugs,
    -Pearl
  3. suz41

suz41 New Member

Hi Sheila:

Welcome aboard I'm new to the board too! Sorry you are feeling so badly right now. Did you come off the Klonopin to fast. Klonopin has a looong half life 54 hours so if you are coming off you need to go slow. Are you getting any sleep thats when I usually feel the worst when my sleep gets messed up bad. I think you will find the other people her helpful. Hope this helped a bit to bring your spirits up.

Suzanne
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sheila, welcome to our world. You really do have a plate full with Lupus and FM. That is a bad combination.

I have FM only, and it is a daily challenge.

Can't help with the Klonopin, have never taken it. But we do have a lot of our members who do, and most find it very helpful.

So sorry you are having a bad time right now, sure hope things get better for you soon.

You take care, and do post often so we can get to know you better.

Again, a big welcome to you!

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]