New to Boards

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karenreese, Jul 31, 2006.

1. karenreese

karenreese New Member

Hi All,
    I just want to introduce myself. I was diagnosised with fibro two years ago. This was just adding insult to injury, LOL, cause I have M.S. and had THAT for 14 years!
    I am still learning about this and am having a very difficult time distinquishing between the two.
    Because of the M.S. most times I have to use Caps to see, what I am either writing or reading.
    Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for everything. I really get a lot out of everyone's posts.
    Take Care,
    Karen
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

WELCOME TO the FORUM. I think you will like it here are we are a good group of people who all share in something common PAIN. Wether it is fibro, MPS, CFS, MS, andthing . WE will gladly listen to you and try to offer the best advice we can. EVen it is a joke to make your day and make you smile.

I found this site and the people here are the best at listening to what you have to say. We try to offer understanid and comfort for all.

So welcome , I am Rosemarie and I have been here for a few years now.Take care and get some rest.

HUGS TO ALL,
    Rosemarie
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

SO GLAD YOU CAN JOIN US. I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUN HERE AS WELL AS FIND THINGS THAT MAY HELP YOU.

MY NAME IS KAREN AS WELL...LOL

TAKE CARE OF YOU,

KAREN :)
  4. gingercat77

gingercat77 New Member

Welcome Karen, this is a great place to let off steam and there are some very very nice people here!

Ginger
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

nice to meet you. I look forward to reading your posts.

Rosie
  6. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Nice to meet you...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

A very warm welcome to the best cfs & fms site we all suffer from severe tiredness & chronic pain.
    Im sorry to hear you have MS i will keep you in my prayers.
    Anytime you need a friend or you want to rant whatever reason im here for you ok.
    Just send me a message & i wil get back to you as soon as i can again welcome friend.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  8. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I'm very glad you found us.

I had to look at your profile to see if you were one of my classmates in high school, but you are not.

You will find a lot of support here. The people on this site have become my family.

Looking forward to knowing you better.
  9. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Welcome to the board Karen!
  10. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Welcome...Glad you made it to the party!! Hope you enjoy as much as I have! Alot of great people here with a lot of info to share...and sometimes even a joke or two!!

Tami
  11. toughone

toughone New Member

I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE 2 DAYS AND I ALREADY FEEL LIKE ONE OF THE FAMILY! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I'VE NEVER MET A NICER, MORE LOVELY BUNCH!

WELCOME! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT HERE!

TOUGHONE
  12. karenreese

karenreese New Member

THANK YOU PRICKLES FOR YOUR ADIVCE,
    I DO TAKE CALCIUM AND MY RH. DOC HAS ME ON ZOLOFT...ONLY HELPS SLIGHTLY. AS TO USING HEAT/SAUNA BECAUSE OF THE MS I REALLY, REALLY HAVE TO WATCH MY EXPOSURE TO HEAT...THAT CAN BRING ON A FLARE OF THE MS...
    THANKS FOR RESPONDING EVERYONE I ALREADY FEEL LIKE A PART OF THE FAMILY, LOL!!
    BUNCHES OF HUGS,
    KAREN