New To Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lilac42, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Lilac42

Lilac42 New Member

Hi,I just found out yesterday that I have this.I have been in pain for about 2 years now, and just finding out whats wrong with me.I have the pain 24/7,stiffness,pain,hard to walk in the morning,headaches.I have it all.I need help as to where I go and what am I looking for.I guess you can say I'm lost now.I haven't worked in over a year.Please send help my way.Thank-You Lilac
  2. Lilac42

Lilac42 New Member

Hi,I just found out yesterday that I have this.I have been in pain for about 2 years now, and just finding out whats wrong with me.I have the pain 24/7,stiffness,pain,hard to walk in the morning,headaches.I have it all.I need help as to where I go and what am I looking for.I guess you can say I'm lost now.I haven't worked in over a year.Please send help my way.Thank-You Lilac
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lilac, welcome to our world. I am sorry to hear that you have fibro, but we are so glad to have you join our board.

Don't feel bad, all of us was lost at one time are the other with this illness.

You will learn a lot on the board from the members, and if you want, you can go to the 'Home', 'Library' and 'Community' pages listed at the top of this page for addition information by medical professionals, some great articles there.
    Also we do have a 'Doctor's Referrel' at the top also.

I have had Fibro for 20 years, so am very familiar with how you feel, pain, headaches and all the rest that goes with this strange illness.

Just ask questions, and we will try to help you.

Again, welcome to the board, and hope we can help.

Shalom, Shirl

4. fibolady

fibolady New Member

welcome to the board. if you stay with the board you will find much support and many questions answered. you can pull up searches, post a topic, and it will pull up past messages.

i came to the board this spring, lost too, at a very low period. i don't feel so "lost" now, but can relate and have made some new friends!

pull up my old posts, i have about covered everything, pain, walking, headaches, etc.!!!!

warmest regards, fibolady