New To Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lilac42, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Lilac42

Lilac42 New Member

Hi,I just found out yesterday that I have this.I have been in pain for about 2 years now, and just finding out whats wrong with me.I have the pain 24/7,stiffness,pain,hard to walk in the morning,headaches.I have it all.I need help as to where I go and what am I looking for.I guess you can say I'm lost now.I haven't worked in over a year.Please send help my way.Thank-You Lilac
  2. Lilac42

Lilac42 New Member

Hi,I just found out yesterday that I have this.I have been in pain for about 2 years now, and just finding out whats wrong with me.I have the pain 24/7,stiffness,pain,hard to walk in the morning,headaches.I have it all.I need help as to where I go and what am I looking for.I guess you can say I'm lost now.I haven't worked in over a year.Please send help my way.Thank-You Lilac
  3. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Do you work? Have kids at home? If so, that just adds to the situation. Everyone is a different story so tell us a little more about yourself. We do care.

Pam
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Welcome! I'm so glad you found this board, you will learn so much about Fibro here! And you will find everyone has a different story to tell, which is wonderful because you learn so much that way! Everyone handles this DD in a different way, some w/meds, some w/diet & supplements, some w/exercise---and all combination of those things. So read a lot & feel free to ask questions, I learn something new here every day. People are really caring & supportive here.

Sorry about your diagnosis, but at least now you know why you feel the way you do, and can take some steps toward finding out how to feel better. Welcome, again!

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. Lilac42

Lilac42 New Member

I don't have any children,but i do have 4 cats and a b/f,so I am on the go alot,and theres some days,I can barely do it,and take naps in the afternoon.
  6. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Glad you found your way here. There's lots of great info, and supportive people as well. This is definitely a good place to be if you are feeling "lost".

Although cause and cure are unknown yet, there are many things you can do, to help with these disorders.
    Best Wishes,
    Karen

[ advertisement ]