New to here...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladyscarlett, Aug 25, 2002.

1. ladyscarlett

ladyscarlett New Member

Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 6 weeks ago
    I am trying to learn to deal with it.

I recently was at a friends house visiting in Missouri (I live in Florida)
    and found this chat room.
    I sat in it on Wednesday of this past week and then now I am not able to get into it.
    It was a great relief to find other people to talk to and know you were not losing your mind
    I have been going to doctors for the past 4 years and the fourth one finally diagnosed me with this

I read that everyone is having problems getting in the chat room
    If anyone would like me to start a chat room you could use from MSN groups just let me know...
    At least for the time being we would have somewhere to go to post our messages and chat
    Love to all LadyScarlett
  2. ladyscarlett

ladyscarlett New Member

Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 6 weeks ago
    I am trying to learn to deal with it.

I recently was at a friends house visiting in Missouri (I live in Florida)
    and found this chat room.
    I sat in it on Wednesday of this past week and then now I am not able to get into it.
    It was a great relief to find other people to talk to and know you were not losing your mind
    I have been going to doctors for the past 4 years and the fourth one finally diagnosed me with this

I read that everyone is having problems getting in the chat room
    If anyone would like me to start a chat room you could use from MSN groups just let me know...
    At least for the time being we would have somewhere to go to post our messages and chat
    Love to all LadyScarlett
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Some of us go to the chat room, others (like me) haven't gotten to that point yet. But wanted to extend a warm welcome and the hope that you'll feel free to post here when you want. I've learned so much, not only from the great library here, but from the many members who are so supportive, caring, and knowledgeable.

Best wishes to you. Michele
  4. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

You've come to the right place! Maybe one of the biggest blessings I've experienced at Fibro boards is the awareness that I am going to live, to adapt to this unforeseen monster, that all is not lost. I know you will make it just fine! al
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hello, glad to have you join us here at Pro Health. Hope we can be of some help to you.

I believe the Chat Room is back up and running again. There was a problem over the weekend on it.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Suz15

Suz15 New Member

Im new myself,,,,,lets learn together.

Hugs
    Suz
  7. G

G New Member

Welcome and I know you will learn lots here! The folks are great with helping and being here for anyone who needs it. There is also lots of information on this site that you'll learn so much from. It's the best for information!

Enjoy and know you are never alone.
    G
  8. TiredbutWired

TiredbutWired New Member

I am also new to this board and everyone has been so wonderful.It is so nice to be able to vent and have other people understand.I am happy you finally got to the right doctor.I also live in Florida,Ft.Myers.Take care,Tracey
  9. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

I am new here too! I was just diagnosed with fibro 2 weeks ago. But have had it much longer I believe, along with a load of other problems. I have found so much info and joy here in the past couple days than I have in years! We will make it!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)