New to message boardAnyone with sever foot pain?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by kboss, Aug 21, 2006.

1. kboss

kboss New Member

I'm new to you guy's but I am not new to Lyme and I have only been a part of another board once.

My question to you all is................does anyone have sever foot pain in the bottom of your feet. Mostly in the morning, can last all day......can get better throught out the day and then bad again.

I have used Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments and it has helped with about 50% of the pain but I really needed to go back for more. It did stop the pain in my knees.

I have been told this type of pain is more associated with Fibromialgia?

Thanks for youe help.
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Most LLMD's know it is the coinfection bartonella. I was on the Marshall Protocol for about 15 months and my feet pain went away. It came back about a month after I was off the protocol.
    I am sold on the MP and I am back on it. If you don't want to do the MP, I have read of people taking minocyclene for a year to get rid of foot pain. That also is the main drug on the MP that was working to help my feet.
    Mino is a anti inflamatory abx that is great.

Good luck
    J
  3. redsox10

redsox10 New Member

My son's foot pain went away with Doxy and Tequin.
  4. kboss

kboss New Member

Was it the type of foot pain on the bottom of the feet that keeps you from walking?
  5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

But not for extended periods as I would be miserable. It is very common with our disease.
  6. redsox10

redsox10 New Member

Yes Kboss. It was that type of pain. It was worse in the morning when he first got up.
  7. kboss

kboss New Member

I tried Doxy years ago and it made my rash 100 times worse plus I was in an 11 day herx that did me in. I drooled, became retarded in a sense. I couln't communicate ect....

I don't know what Tequin is though.....