New to message boards

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by FaithfulServant, Aug 25, 2002.

1. FaithfulServant

FaithfulServant New Member

Howdy y'all ,

I am new to these message boards . I am diabetic have arthritis and gout . I am from the deep south and am black . I have been a believer all my life . My daddy was a Baptist preacher and learned us well in the word . I hope I will be welcome here . Keep your eye on the Lamb for he is the light .

a Faithful & Greatful Servant
  2. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

hi faithful i am pretty new too. but have already found great comfort with the people on this board we have all been through the same pains and difficulites. my dad was also baptist preacher but later changed "jobs" i have a prayer request on here if you would look it is called miracle but need prayer my screen name is kathyrere we have have 1lb.3oz. premmie boy name Zachary (after john the baptist's father) anyway i actually wanted to welcome you. i am not typing to good today. i have fms and mfs. welcome kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2002]
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board, FaithServant! I do like your name, something we all should strive to be, a Faithful Servant of the Lord who has done so much for us.

Make yourself right at home here. We are here to encourage, uplift, and pray for each other and to give praise to our God.

I hope to hear from you real soon!

Blessings,
    Harmony

4. FaithfulServant

howdy y'all,

Thank you much for the warm welcome . I was a bit nervous posting here . been having some rough messages thrown at me on that other board there . seems like they need alot of prayers over there . Kathy I am so sorry to hear of your little boy I will lift him up to the Lamb . What a beautiful name Zachary and a strong name too . My boy is Jacob and he was a preemie too he was much bigger though . He was 3 pounds when he was born in 1961 but you should see him now man oh man he is so big and he has a fine family of his own . Harmony you are very sweet with your words have you been here long ? I dont have much education so I dont type too well but like I said my daddy taught us the word and we all abide by it . With my eyes on the Lamb

a Faithful & Greatful Servant
  5. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Welcome, Faithful. With the way things have been lately, you could call this our little piece of Heaven (or time out room). Praise God that he sent you here; the more the prayer warriors, the better. God bless, Deena
  6. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

faithful, sorry you had a bad time on other board don't take it too hard. most everyone is in alot of pain and we get a little fussy. so forgive as i know you will. and times i don't type very good either cause i have problems with my hands hurting. zachary is my 16 year old daughter's baby. she had emergency c-section at 24 weeks. so it has truly been a miracle. we just heard tonight he weights 1lb. and 6ozs. and is 131/2 inches long. yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! praise the Lord. thank you, Jesus. any way just another up dateand to explain to you faithfulabout our baby. (he was 1lb.4oz and 12 ins. when born)
  7. FaithfulServant

My friend miss Betty just went and removed all my post over there ecept the one to miss mayline I wouldnt let her take that one out . I shor do not know why thoes people are so down right mean . They took my post about being nice to each other and started playing some kind of fishing game with it . I just dont understand meaness like that . Miss Kathy I am happy to hear your little grandbaby Zachary is gaining the weight . My Jacob was so tiny for the longest time and back then there was not wall the fancy equipment that there is now days . miss betty was with me because she was expecting her baby to but hers came right on time so did all my other ones except the twins . They shor was in a hurry to . You just have to trust in the Lord and he will watch over little Zachary . He knows how much a son means to a family because his son was so special to him . my daddy used to say all the time Keep your eyes on the Lamb and I use that saying alot to even my grandbaby Breannah points to her eyes when we say it . Well someone is at my door

8. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi FaithfulServant,

You asked how long I have been here, it will be 1 yr. in October so it's been awhile.

I am curious who your friend Miss Betty is. I don't know of a Miss Betty on these Boards and how can she delete your posts. You say she has been a friend of yours? I am asking because I do have a friend Betty I met from here but she has not been on the Boards in a long time as far as I know. She is also from Mississippi. That is all I am going to say about that as we are not here on the Worship Board to discuss problems on the other board as we want to keep this Board free to worship the Lord and uplift each other. Thanks for understanding.

Don't worry about your spelling and typing as you say you are not educated. You seem to be doing real well with it.

Have a great day and God bless you!

Love,
    Harmony
  9. FaithfulServant

my friend miss Betty came here on my computer while I was on it to get the post off for me . I didnt want no part of all that meaness so she said just delete them . I didnt even know what the heck she was talking about . She showed me . I might not have a good education but I shure am learning alot of new stuff here on this computer . She has been here a long time and reads alot . she had me reading the goings on for a good many days before I joined up and thats when I opened my big mouth to the meaness . Boy this is shoure taking me a long time to write it takes me forever to type it out becuase I only use the 2 fingers but my son says that is something called something pecking sort of like a old hen . miss betty says dont give out her name she use here on the board because some one awhile back was very mean to her and she doesnt want them to jump on her again . she wont tell me what it was all about I guess cause she knows I have a big mouth when I seem meaness . I just love the Lord and treat people as he says we is suppose to do is all . she was way mad at me for telling I was black she says that no one knows that she is black to . I told her why hide it that wouldnt be full honest . I might be black and poor educated but I am honest . Miss Betty has been my best friend since we was in swadling close . My mama helped care for her when her mama passed . I shor wish we could meet this other miss betty from mississippi . maybe we know her or she knows us . maybe my miss betty will show me how to look her up on that profiles . miss betty insisted that I fill it out but she told me not to give out my God given name or to tell the city I live because there are alot of crasy people that read about people and then might bother them and I shore dont want any of that happening to me or my family . We got a cross burned in our yard when me and Dwight was first married and that scared me so bad . I was afraid for the longest time that my Dwight would be lenched . But he is safe with the master now and nothing can hurt him plus times has changed and nothing much like that happens to folks her any more . Well miss betty is laughing at me for telling y'all that .says that no one cares about things like that anymore . any ways she wants to go to the market and I guess she wants me to tag along . We have to take little Breannah tho cause I got her all the day today . That means she will be wanting a candy or toy or something oh my . Keep your eyes on the Lamb . Oh I forgot one thing I wanted to say I am still thinking on your little angel Zachary miss Kathy and thank you for telling us how he is doing

[This Message was Edited on 08/26/2002]
  10. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

FAITHFUL, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN IS HERE. WE ARE ALL HERE TOO SUPPORT EACH OTHER. AND TELL MISS BETTY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO CARE ABOUT THOSE THINGS. I WAS NOT AROUND MEAN PEOPLE THAT DID SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS, BUT TO THIS DAY IT BREAKS MY HEART FOR ANYONE TO BE TREATED WRONGLY AND HURT AND ESPESICALLY FOR BEING BORN THE WAY GOD MADE US. SO LIKE YOU SAY KEEP THE FAITH AND JUST BELIEVEIN OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND GOD BLESS YOU. KATHY