New to Posting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Believe, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Believe

Believe New Member

Hi! to all the wonderful people in this site, despite all the pain and suffering we are all going through you still find time to answer and direct questions. I really love to read and study about our FMS/CFS and etc.... I seem to have it all. I go to a GP/Interinst, RM and Sleep Dr. I also use a C-pap machine which I have only been using for about a month. So far I really thank it will help with the sleep apnea. I am on several meds for pain and different symptoms. Can't post all the time due to fatigue and pain and numbness to the hands and fingers all the time. Can't work or do the things I love to do anymore. Which someone would really care enough to help us or at least try to understand us and our pain. Until a cure comes our way we will continue to converse, pray and fight the good fight. Thanks to all!!!

[LOL]
    Believe
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Welcome to the "talking" world, I'm glad you're here. Everyone benefits and the more responders we have the fewer people that get passed over!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Believe, glad you have been reading and learning here, lots of great people and some really well informed ones too.

Yes, I sure wish someone would come along and take one big interest in these two illnesses and find a cause and a cure for everyone.

But you sound like a believer, so we can continue to pray and hope for that to happen in the near future.

HOpe you can join us often, and I do hope your hands get better soon.

Again, welcome to our little world here.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. sierrasioux

sierrasioux New Member

welcome---as soon as i saw your name i figured you were a cristian--i am 49 and a christian also.
    my son lives in sugar land and another friend lives in carrolton-not sure how to spell it?
    i have had fibro for over 20 years
    just wanted to say welcome
  5. sierrasioux

sierrasioux New Member

whoops-i mean christian
  6. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

THIS IS A GREAT SITE !!!!!!! GLAD YOU ARE FINDING HELP IN TX. AS FAR AS " NORMALS "...... MY FEELING IS THAT IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT , IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE ,TO UNDERSTAND THESE DD'S UNLESS YOU ARE OR HAVE ACTUALLY HAD TO DEAL & FIGHT WITH THEM. WE ALL HOPE THAT THESE DD'S WILL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET & BE RECOGNIZED. HOPEFULLY SEABISCUIT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ENOUGH TO BRING ATTENTION TO ALL OF OUR PLIGHTS !!!!!! TO BE HONEST..... WE ARE'NT AS DRAMATIC AS PLANES BEING FLOWN INTO BUILDINGS.... 'NUFF OF THE HEAVY STUFF...... THE BEST I CAN DO IS PRAY FOR ALL WHO ARE FIGHTING & TRY TO BRING A SMILE TO OTHERS..... GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE !!!!!!!!! BILLCAMO. PS..... MY MOTTO: A RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS IS FAR SUPERIOR TO A SENSELESS ACT OF VIOLENCE.....NOT ORIGINAL , BUT I LIKE IT & TRY TO LIVE IT.