new to prohealth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jean1962, Aug 12, 2006.

1. jean1962

jean1962 New Member

i am new here. i have been reading the message board..seen some of you are from missouri. i am from westplains mo..i have fibro. for about 5 years now..how are you all dealing with the pain? i take pain meds when i need them. i also take have to take a antidepresent, and a mussle realaxer..i am looking for a good rhum. doctor around my area..does anyone know one?
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Welcome to the boards....you'll find good friends here, good information, great listeners, funny stories and answers to just about any question you could ask.

There's a link for Doctors on top of this page towards the right side. I've never done it (live overseas) but you might find some helpful advice there as well.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You will find people who can understand your problems here.
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Jean! I'm new to prohealth also. I've found some really good information here and have chatted with some really nice people. It's great to say something and everyone knows what you're talking about because they're going through the same thing. I take pain meds, Lyrica and an anti-depressant and so far I don't have as much breakthrough pain as I did have.
  5. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Welcome to the board.

Lots of info here. Sorting it out is hard for me, but the support is wonderful.

Love, June