new to site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by t1117, Jun 18, 2008.

1. t1117

t1117 New Member

I was diagnosied with fibro 6 month ago just trying to understand all the aches and pains i also have sarco. but the doctors said they are not related
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Honey we are all full of aches and pains. Read as much as you can here and talk to all of us.

There is a wealth of information here.
  3. AnnieLeu

AnnieLeu New Member

You will find all kinds of info from meds to herbs & other treatments. We're all in pain here & different things work for different people. Hopefully you will find what works for you.
    The people here know how you feel & have themselves usually gone thru it so don't be afraid to ask quesitons. This is a good group.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi T117,

Welcome to you. So glad to you have to be with us. Lots of fun and good info here. I sent some info not to long ago about navigating this site and what you might find interesting besdies just the FM Board which is wonderful.

You might want to check out the info I sent to Blue -Bell the other day when she posted as a new memeber also. Hate to go and post it all again.

Believe me we all so understand how you feel.

Blessings, Granni
  5. homesheba

homesheba New Member

but very sorry you arent well.
    but happy that youve come here.
    i get tons of help from pals here
    and just knowing that there are others who TRULY understand is a blessing for sure!
  6. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

You will find alot of sympathetic people here ! I am new(again - I come and go ) and I have already gotten support and information.

You don't ever have to feel alone here. We all know about the aches and pains , and many of us have multiple medical problems. I don't know what sarco is , but I hope that isn't painful too !